All reviews steam room pillow menu leisure facilities garden centre swimming pool trouser press executive room good size restaurant staff quiet room lovely hotel relaxing stay reception staff buffet breakfast busy road main road lincolnshire sausages
Reviewed 31 May 2017

" Wake" We were given a private room, made to feel welcome served first class food by Carol the hostess. Highley recommended, first time visitor clean modern hotel will visit again in the near future.

Stayed: May 2017
Bentley82, Owner at Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind review even though it was a sad occasion.
I hope you will be able to use us again on a happier occasion.
Sincerely

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Just been to The Bentley for a lovely 3 course midweek lunch with a friend. We were treated to a lovely tasty meal at just short of £20 each including a soft drink. The menu has about 4/5 starters, 5 mains and desserts. We both chose pate to start, served with toast, chutney and salad, we then had roast lamb as mains, this was served with roast and mash potatoes and 4 veg. The desserts were tasty too. I had apple lattice and custard but my friend had a gateau type that did look very good.
The service was excellent, not rushed, polite and friendly. The staff were all helpful and welcoming.
I haven't eaten at the Bentley for many years but I will definitely go again soon.
Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your lovely review on your lunch .All the chefs will be pleased you enjoyed your meal so much .All our puddings are home made and we find it so hard to refrain from eating Donna's excellent gateaux.
Sincerely

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for one night on the 28th May 2017. This hotel is a great base if you are thinking of visiting Lincoln, it is only a 10 minute drive away or £10 each way in a taxi. The staff were very helpful & pleasant. The double room we stayed in was very clean & very comfortable. We did not have lunch or dinner at the hotel but, from what we saw & could smell, the food would have been lovely. We had breakfast the next morning & this was very tasty and very well presented. We used the pool & sauna facilities, these were also very clean & tidy. All in all, we would definitely stay here again on another visit to Lincoln & would recommend anyone stay here too. Thanks for reading my review & have a pleasant stay here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing your review .I am pleased you made use of all our facilities and enjoyed them. Lovely to see that you are recommending us . we hope you will have a chance to visit us again.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We just had two nights stay there on way up to and back from Cumbria. First time we stayed there and was well pleased with our choice. The hotel was comfortable, clean, staff were helpful and very friendly. I used the pool and jacuzzi on last day it was lovely. The dining room was lovely and food good also.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Wonderful review . All I can say is a great big thank you.
Sincerely from us all
Carole wootton

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed at the Bentley Hotel for one night as we wanted a good value hotel with a leisure facilities that was a short drive from the city centre. The facilities of the hotel are really good, it has a nice pool with a jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym, an on site restaurant, a 24 hour bar and free parking, reception staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel however feels like it's stuck in a time warp. It is very dated and is need of a revamp to make it feel more modern, it's not to the same standard of other Best Western Plus hotels I have stayed in. Our room was a good size but very basic, the furniture was very old fashioned, old carpet, stained vinyl in the bathroom, I'm not sure how old the bed is but it was very uncomfortable and creaky, and seemed very small for a double. I think with a lick of paint, new branding, some modern wall art, furniture and new beds this hotel has a lot of potential.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank D2518GXjoec
Bentley82, Owner at Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for your review on us .
I have noted your comments re the bedroom and the double bed is 5 foot so not small.
However the bed is being renewed this week
The new carpet etc is on the way already noted and ordered .
We have been renovating many of the rooms but our furniture is traditional and wood, we do not intend to change it for modern melamine covered cheap junk.
The rooms are constantly being decorated but as I am sure you will understand it is like the forth bridge ,it never ends.
I am so pleased you enjoyed all our other amenities.
Best Wishes