Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
Agoda.comUS$93
StayForLong
All reviews log cabin the pub breakfast hamper mongolian yurt next morning breakfast delivered lough boora went above and beyond shower and toilet facilities great craic short drive kinnity castle each morning spent two nights lovely spot a lovely place to stay saturday night
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Quiet, amazing place to stay if you like to relax n countryside. Owners a brilliant it was my pleasure to chat with them. John all the best for you and i will see you in close future. highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Giltraps is a hidden jem in the heart of the Slevebloom mountains, if your looking for a comfortable clean and friendly place look no further-Staff can't do enough to help and the village of Kinnitty is tranquility in itself.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2021

I stayed here with my partner for 1 night on the August Bank holiday. We booked the Mongolian yurt for the experience of something different. It was not as advertised on the website and was very disappointing. For the incredibly high cost of €229 for 1 night without breakfast it was a complete let down. I wrote an email to the owners the night of our stay. We had not gotten a reply by the time we checked out so I complained at checkout. We were offered a discount and the staff member was apologetic and explained that the yurt had been rebuilt using the same materials as the log cabins on site due to weather damage. I explained it was false advertising as the pictures on the website do not reflect the reality and it is not in fact a Mongolian yurt at all. She said she would look at updating the pictures straight away. The old pictures are still currently on the website. Future holiday makers should be aware the yurt is not as advertised especially considering the very high prices to stay there.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mercy80
Reviewed 11 August 2021

We cannot say enough good things about Giltraps Townhouse & Glamping. From booking to departing Eleanor could not do enough for us. A group of 7 school friends and we had a blast. The cabins are fabulous and comfortable with spotless modern toilets and shower facilities on site and the grounds are so well maintained. Breakfast delivered to your room the next morning was delish. The fabulous service continued over at the pub where we had pizza, goujons, chips and prob one too many drinks :) This is an ideal location and venue for any occasion, hen/stag party, birthday party, family/friends get together etc. We cannot wait to get back and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun break away. Thank you Eleanor and all the team for our very enjoyable and memorable stay x We will definitely be back again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

We are a family of five & we stayed in cabin number 1. It was a lovely clean cabin. I was very hesitant about going glamping as I had never been but this place gave a great experience. There is no tv or anyother entertainment but we were told this before booking so we knew what to expect. Bathroom, shower & kitchenette is communal but I have to say very clean. They offered tea/coffee in the kitchenette. The bulb went in the cabin so we popped over to John in the bar across the road to ask what could be done he told me he would be up shortly. I was no sooner in the cabin when there was a knock on the door. He changed the bulb & had a little chat even though the pub had been hopping busy with people eating & drinking. A lovely mañ. Eleanor was a lovely woman to deal with & all the staff were always there asking could they do anything for us. Would diffently go back.

Date of stay: July 2021