“Great cafe”
Review of Peavoy's

Peavoy's
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Kinnitty
Description: Peavoy's is a small country deli with a small seating area. We serve freshly made rolls, sandwiches, wraps & baps to take away or to eat in. Hot and cold deli selection. Homemade cakes, buns and treats.
Reviewed 25 October 2022

Awesome sandwiches! Great place for lunch after spending the day mountain biking. Wish they were open for dinner.

Date of visit: October 2022

Reviewed 15 July 2022

Came here while we waited for check-in time for our B&B. The place was spotless and the staff was very helpful. I would try anything that they made. We had some muffins and our friends had some ice cream. This is a great spot for a snack, lunch or maybe a picnic. Great job!!!

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

I passed Peavoy’s and decided to buy some breakfast to take away. The greeting was friendly, the service prompt, the atmosphere convivial, the prices reasonable and the food delicious. I had a breakfast muffin and a latte. Simple order but I sat in my car and consumed it with real pleasure as I drove away. I shall return. Lovely place.

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 11 June 2022

I had coffee and a sandwich here on two separate occasions. Seating indoors and out. Friendly staff, easy atmosphere, good food, free WIFI. Will be back.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

Found this gem of a bakery/lunch/ice cream shop on the main road through Kinnitty, a tiny village in County Offaly. Worth going out of your way!

Date of visit: May 2022