“Lovely place for many reasons.”
Review of Peavoy's

Peavoy's
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Kinnitty
Description: Peavoy's is a small country deli with a small seating area. We serve freshly made rolls, sandwiches, wraps & baps to take away or to eat in. Hot and cold deli selection. Homemade cakes, buns and treats.
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

I passed Peavoy’s and decided to buy some breakfast to take away. The greeting was friendly, the service prompt, the atmosphere convivial, the prices reasonable and the food delicious. I had a breakfast muffin and a latte. Simple order but I sat in my car and consumed it with real pleasure as I drove away. I shall return. Lovely place.

Date of visit: June 2022

Reviewed 11 June 2022

I had coffee and a sandwich here on two separate occasions. Seating indoors and out. Friendly staff, easy atmosphere, good food, free WIFI. Will be back.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

Found this gem of a bakery/lunch/ice cream shop on the main road through Kinnitty, a tiny village in County Offaly. Worth going out of your way!

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Had the best breakfast roll I’ve had in a long time. Lovely people working there and a nice place to sit outside and watch the world go by

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Drove to Kinnitty for a day excursion and stopped off at Peavoy's first after the long drive. There was a group of seven of us and everyone thoroughly enjoyed every bit of their food. The different types of sandwiches ordered where amazing and we just had to order their famous muffins.

Date of visit: July 2021