Lowest prices for your stay
US$529
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
Travelocity
eDreamsUS$529
All reviews hot tub gazebo bar lovely staff amazing place family holiday gated entrance restaurants and shops floor apartment the upper floors up to date beach resort concierge island turtles accommodation coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We have just returned from St Peter's Bay, Resort. We had the most amazing time there and like other reviews Geoff the resort manager and his fantastic staff were at hand to sort out any issues. This resort is ideal for families as all the Villa's have 3 bedrooms/3bathrooms/fully furnished balcony /well equipped kitchen etc . This means you have the choice to cook yourself or eat in the Gazebo which is very good or go out to the local restaurants which are excellent. I agree with another reviewer that taxi's can be expensive, so i think we would hire a car when returning. We spent lazy days on the beach and over xmas there were lots of extra activities and speciality dinners to choose from. As we have a range of ages 20,18 and 16 it was hard to find somewhere all would be happy with ,but St Peter's Bay was voted "Best holiday Ever" because of the diversity of available activities for all ages ! Well done everyone! will hopefully see you next year.
The O'Loane's

Room tip: Book the higher level floors (5 levels in total) as they have the best sea views
Date of stay: December 2017
3  Thank marieoloane
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a three bed ,three bath condo with a huge outdoor living patio on the fourth floor. The condo looked out on the property and the ocean and was beautiful. Well appointed,clean and well cared for.
The staff are great and food at the Gazebo was as good as any restaurant we visited. The only slightly negative comment I would have is the beach can get rocky. We stayed a week and there were two days it was difficult getting into the ocean stepping over rocks.
The beach is kinda divided into three separate areas so you can usually find one area that is ok.
The sand in all areas is good for lounging and the staff are very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leelowleelow
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My family and I are just returning from Saint Peter's Bay. The three bedroom ocean front villa that we stayed in was wonderful. My wife did complain that it smelled a little musty on the first night. There were air purifiers running that took care of that. The beach was excellent. The dinner was a little on the dull side. Our taxi driver (David) was arranged by the resort and he was very helpful and courteous. We used the meet and greet at the airport, I would advise using it especially when arriving late at night with four kids.

Room tip: we stayed in room 104 right on the beach
5  Thank Abdurrahman A
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a lovely holiday at St Peters Bay. Apartment had everything required. Staff friendly. We were well looked after. A lovely family hotel. We saw Jeff the manager do daily inspections of the hotel. It was early but as we are early birds and wet usually at breakfast before anyone else was up that could explain why some people did not see him.
Our room was on the fourth floor overlooking the pool. Beautiful sea views and views of the sunsets from the balcony were spectacular.
As the resort was quiet the pool noise did not bother us as it did not go on too late.
The kids on the resort absolutely loved the girl that took the kids club.
I would go back to this resort if I was going back with the family.
The only draw back for me was that the resort is a bit further north than we usually go so taxi service had to be used to go out for dinner which could work out quite expensive.
A big thank you to Jeff and his staff for the work they put in to making our vacation special.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Let me start by writing that I usually don't do customer reviews, but my recent unpleasant stay at Saint Peter's Bay warrants a customer review. It was the WORST customer service I ever experienced at a hotel or resort. First of all, I never received a 'Welcome Letter'. I had to call the resort twice before I received one. After I received the letter, I called resort with only one request; that we get a room on a high floor, given that we were planning on having the resort chef prepare and serve meal in our room on the balcony. When we arrived, not only did we not receive a room on a high floor, but we were right over the pool. I asked the concierge, Rosalind, if we could switch rooms and she said pool noise shouldn't be a problem because the resort was 66% vacant! Therefore, in my opinion, moving should not have been a problem. She said she would go straight to the office, check on availability and call right back to the room. I waited over 90 minutes, she never called back. I then called office, she said she had to call the manager, Jeff Farmer, to get permission. Long story short, I never spoke to Jeff until the next day, via phone, and he claimed that he could only give us a room on the lower floors. By the way, Jeff Farmer, the manager, was on the property only one day during my stay at Saint Peter's Bay and the concierge were not empowered to make any decisions. How can you manage a property if you are not there. When housekeeping didn't show up to clean our room, I was told by concierge, Cherie Anne, that I only had cleaning on Wednesdays. Again, not true, but I had to carry my booking confirmation to the office to prove we had daily housekeeping. Even after I showed proof, concierge said that Jeff was adamant about no housekeeping. I then offered to pay for housekeeping, but was told no one was available to do it. It was only 4pm. So, instead of swimming with the kids, I went to the room to clean kitchen and bathrooms. Next day, when housekeeping showed up (I was right, but never received an apology) we asked for more paper towels. The housekeeper said she would bring some back, but she never showed up. The next day, we asked her again and she said she couldn't give us any, we had to pay $5 for them, which I did. However, why tell your customers you are going to do something when you have no intention of doing it.

> Our friends were guests at hotel, due to our recommendation (extra revenue we brought to hotel). They inquired about the Kids Club, they were told it was closed because there were no kids staying at hotel. We had 5 kids in our party and another family had 3!!! ???? This type of service was common at this resort. However, this is not true of the service we received at their sister resort, Port Ferdinand! Top Notch Service and professional employees at this resort! Their employees, from the pool waiter, to concierge to the spa employees, went above and beyond to make sure customers were happy. Stay here and visit the beach at Saint Peter's! Also, I must mention that my review of Saint Peter's Bay does not include the water sports staff. They were courteous and professional and great with the kids!

13  Thank Apryl2000