“Delicious food and friendly owners”
Review of Chez Fred et Lea

Chez Fred et Lea
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Don Khone
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Slightly bit more expensive than the other restaurants around but definitely worth it! The food is fresh, so tasty and well presented.
You can also book your tours and return tickets there.
Oh, and have a REAL espresso!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Coming from Done Khet, we arrived at Don Khone, and were looking for a place to stay. We found a place right next to Fred et Lea's place.
Arriving a bit late we didn't want to look around for dinner to far so decided to try their place.
And it was a good decision, the food is delicious at very democratic prices. We had dinner with 4, and Fred is an excellent host.
In the morning we decided to explore a bit further for breakfast, but ended up again at Fred's, which again we did not regret. The homemade jam's are delicious.
Next to that they will help you anyway they can, my daughter needed some tools to salvage her analog films, which were provided without hesitation.
We can highly recommend Chez Fred et Lea!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Fred and Lea's food is really delicious. We had breakfast here most days and had three dinners too and ever meal was amazing. They are both so lovely and made our stay in 4000 Islands. Also, you can pay on credit card which is pretty handy when you are running low on cash with no ATMs on the islands.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

It was very sad to say goodbye to Don Khone, I can't express how peaceful is this place, super laid back island along the Mekong River. You can take pictures any place you stand.

Had breakfast before leaving at Chez Fred et Lea. Fred and Lea are very friendly people, I was very happy to learn more about local life from them. the food is also very good, feel like they do things with their hearts.

Good luck to your business Fred and Lea

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Wandering around, I came across Chez Fred et Lea - at first, just for a coffee (very good). But I found myself returning on a couple of occasions - great fresh fruit juices as well as food cooked to order. I never had the whole breakfast experience there, but I have to say it looked well worth trying