Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa
US$236
US$419
US$266
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

Mein Haus(Avon)(Great Value!)
US$387
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,278 results
All reviewsfire pitski valetbeaver creekslope sideice skatingoff seasonski schoolking roomcentennial liftbeautiful hotelluxury hotelhot chocolateski resortthe ritzspring breaklobby barresort fee
Reviewed 15 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and stayed at the Park Hyatt. It was off season but there were three weddings being held the same weekend which is why most everyone was in town and I'm guessing why the rooms were pretty expensive ($300 per night). Upon arrival I was told we were going to be in a room with two double beds, which I wasn't too happy about considering the price we paid for the room and because we are used to sleeping on a king bed at home. The room was spacious with two small beds and had a balcony (nice touch) facing the driveway of the hotel (not so great). Had I known, I would have requested a room towards the back of the hotel facing the mountains. The rooms were definitely older, however, and could use a refresh/update. I did love the location, situated among a little town with shops and restaurants. Since it was off season a lot of the shops had pretty great discounts. The service was excellent too. I needed a steamer to steam my dress, sure enough the hotel had one and brought it to my room for me to do myself. My husband got his shoes shined for free. The spa area was fantastic- loved the steam room.

Room Tip: Ask for mountain facing view with a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My boyfriend and I had a very pleasant stay - well-maintained, beautiful property, pretty amazing spa facility/massages, great service staff overall, great food etc. Totally worth to visit even during the off season.

However, there was one front desk agent who seemed to be filling in and he made 2 annoying mistakes:
1) he got his weather info wrong which led us to change our plans significantly and cost us a bit of money. Despite checking weather info ourselves, we decided to trust him because after all, we are travelers and he's a local. But no, wrong.
2) he was incompetent when we were settling our bill at the end of our stay and charged us the wrong amounts, which I'm disputing through my credit card.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We stayed here couple of times now. We love the location at the base of Beaver Creek Ski Mountain and in the heart of Beaver Creek Village. Great shopping and dining experiences. We enjoyed our slope view king rooms. The balcony is nice. The fitness center and spa is great. The staff are top notch.

Stayed: September 2017