“Go for the donuts - food is good but was cold”
Review of Northside Kitchen

Northside Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Northside Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Our family visited this restaurant for breakfast. The kids and adults love the donut selection. The food had excellent flavor, but every person in the group commented on how their food was cold. I’m not sure why this happened since the food didn’t take long to arrive. I would give this place a shot but don’t be bashful about asking to have the kitchen warm up the food.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Northside Kitchen says they have gluten free options. We went there for dinner and my daughter, who is celiac, had a choice of one salad and one entree - very disappointing. Rest of the meals were just OK.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We had lunch and it was ok. Not my favorite place to go for lunch. Although I have not had breakfast here I’m assuming that’s this is the place for breakfast (locals all recommend).

Reviewed 22 July 2018

On a recent visit, brunch food was very highly priced for what it was. Waitress couldn't care less; beer poured OK, though. My wife's order was screwed up - finally served COLD, was promised it would be taken off the check - it wasn't...but we were with friends and did not want to make an issue....

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We have been passing this place for a few months and finally stopped in for a late breakfast. The place was packed at 1030 in the morning. The menu has good choices for all diets. Hubbie had a burrito; I had eggs and bacon. Both good food in substantial portions. Clean dining area and bathroom, despite the crowds. Wait staff efficient and happy. Owner there helping them out. Very convenient as right off I-70 and next to gas stations. Parking tight at restaurant, but they have extra parking just across the street. Although very busy, we only waited 5 min to get a table and no delay in getting food.