All reviewswestin riverfrontvilla guestsbeaver creekski valetself parkingfull kitchenfitness centergrocery storeheavenly bedfree shuttlepool deckfamily vacationgreat mountaineasy accessski seasonseparate buildingwasher and dryer
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I want to thank the Westin Riverfront for doing all it could to make my stay great and besides a couple of bumps in the road I will say we enjoyed it. The bed leaves a lot to be desired as I only stay at Star wood hotels and the beds I have stayed at as recently as the Westin Downtown Denver were in much better conditions. The Villa had some issues with cleanliness and Tv issues. The pool and fitness centers were amazing and the best I have been to at of all the hotels I have stayed at. The rehab center was great as they did wonderful work in helping me with my back pain. Thank you to Coleen Ryan for your great work with me. The spa was a disaster and I was not happy with how it all went down. My wife and I had planned the treatments in advance and expected to get great service. I was reassured that everything was all set a week prior to my arrival. It turned out the time of the treatment was off and our preference was not met. I did not get the treatment I wanted because the staff needed to do my treatment was not available. I ended settling for something else after being told I was get a nice discount which In my opinion was not met either. Valet parking was great and they really do a excellent job in doing all they can to making you feel good. They had my car on time for my business trips and my family trips. They were great in helping me with my daughter who is 15 months old. My wife felt they were very helpful. The view of the mountain were refreshing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Terrific location and well run. Really a great family vacation. The villas are clean, well stocked and extremely well maintained. The facilities in the adjacent hotel are great: gym, bar, restaurant, pool and convenient parking.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Beautiful location
Furnishings in room were modern but you also felt at home .
Loved big shower in the villas
Loved the pool , hot tub and workout room
Up to date
Clean smell throughout hotel of white tea
Comfortable bed
And great blackout curtains

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and I stayed there recently and enjoyed our stay. We had a great and spacious room and the hotel offered many activities. FAC was fun and the pool was awesome. The only thing I was not made aware of was the resort fee which took me by surprise. I would love to stay again at this property.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KurtLS
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Where do I start. Salt water pool on the river with 3 hot tubs, one hotter than the other. Beautiful lobby with majestic view of Beaver Creek ski mountain. The valets are so wonderful and they remember you and your car. EVERYONE smiles. There is a Starbucks on the property! Great gym and Spa. Walk along the river is so relaxing. This is truly a fine resort

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Victoria B
BMHS02, Manager at The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Victoria B, Thank you for your review. Your comments about our wonderful staff are very much appreciated and I will make sure to share this with them. Please come back and visit us soon!