“Just what we needed”

The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Avon
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Our only real "beef" came early on. Check in was smooth, but IO then had to park the car. My wife was given directions to our room, but 10 minutes later when I got to the room, she was nowhere to be seen. From the car park, it was easy to find the "villa" rooms. From the main lobby, the rooms were in a separate building across a terrace.

Our mountain view studio was large, comfortable and very well equipped.

We had an easy walk to Starbucks for breakfast and into Avon village for dinner

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I want to thank the Westin Riverfront for doing all it could to make my stay great and besides a couple of bumps in the road I will say we enjoyed it. The bed leaves a lot to be desired as I only stay at Star wood hotels and the beds I have stayed at as recently as the Westin Downtown Denver were in much better conditions. The Villa had some issues with cleanliness and Tv issues. The pool and fitness centers were amazing and the best I have been to at of all the hotels I have stayed at. The rehab center was great as they did wonderful work in helping me with my back pain. Thank you to Coleen Ryan for your great work with me. The spa was a disaster and I was not happy with how it all went down. My wife and I had planned the treatments in advance and expected to get great service. I was reassured that everything was all set a week prior to my arrival. It turned out the time of the treatment was off and our preference was not met. I did not get the treatment I wanted because the staff needed to do my treatment was not available. I ended settling for something else after being told I was get a nice discount which In my opinion was not met either. Valet parking was great and they really do a excellent job in doing all they can to making you feel good. They had my car on time for my business trips and my family trips. They were great in helping me with my daughter who is 15 months old. My wife felt they were very helpful. The view of the mountain were refreshing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Terrific location and well run. Really a great family vacation. The villas are clean, well stocked and extremely well maintained. The facilities in the adjacent hotel are great: gym, bar, restaurant, pool and convenient parking.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Beautiful location
Furnishings in room were modern but you also felt at home .
Loved big shower in the villas
Loved the pool , hot tub and workout room
Up to date
Clean smell throughout hotel of white tea
Comfortable bed
And great blackout curtains

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and I stayed there recently and enjoyed our stay. We had a great and spacious room and the hotel offered many activities. FAC was fun and the pool was awesome. The only thing I was not made aware of was the resort fee which took me by surprise. I would love to stay again at this property.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avon
2.9 km away
Beaver Creek Lodge
#3 of 18 in Beaver Creek
0 km away
Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley

Been to The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas

Address: 218 Riverfront Lane, Avon, Beaver Creek, CO 81620
Region: United States > Colorado > Beaver Creek > Avon
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Avon
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Avon
#4 Spa Hotel in Avon
#4 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Avon
Price Range: €132 - €527 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas 4*
The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas is located near Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. Our villa resort offers spacious studio or one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates as many as eight adults in up to 1,330 square feet. Each stylish villa features private balconies or patios in front of gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon