“Priceless view, beautiful, comfortable...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of A Heavenly View

Pool shot
view from apartment view from the top deck
Check Availability
sunrise from my place
Master bedroom
second double bedroom
living room
View of house from the street
View of back of property
dining room
this is the view directly in front of the apartment
the apartment is in the lower part of the house
dining room in front of living room
LIving room
Dining area
Living room area
Sunrise from the terrace
Bathroom with large shower
kitchen
Bathroom with bathtub
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
802view
Cape Town, South Africa
“Priceless view, beautiful, comfortable accomodation.”
Reviewed 12 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I loved staying in this lovely, spacious home. It is equipped with clean bedding and everything that is necessary for a comfortable stay. The view from our front door was stunning. Suzette was a friendly and caring hostess who made our stay most enjoyable.
I would definitely go back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and the view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
1 Sep 2015
It was my pleasure receiving such wonderful guests as yourselves.
Ruretse1
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Amazing view and hospitality”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We were welcomed by the charming owner Suzette to this enticing establishment and we stayed in this very large and spacious apartment with the most amazing views over the beautifully kept garden to the ocean.

The location is extremely quiet as it is in a cul-de-sac road, the apartment is fresh and kept exceptionally clean, the owner is always ready to give great restaurant tips as well as general sightseeing recommendations and nothing is ever too much trouble. We felt extremely safe and just loved sitting at the large table in the garden at nights with a glass of wine overlooking the ocean with the moon shining on the shimmering waters, you can't get more romantic than that.

A Heavenly View is very central for all sightseeing and there is a station 5 minutes walk away
And the beach and shops and restaurants are also within easy walking distance.

If you want a place with a wonderful holiday seaside feel to it then look no further.. I would thoroughly recommend this holiday apartment to all my friends as it is also great value for the price paid.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality and view
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Sep 2015
Thank you for being such wonderful guests!
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 9 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 May 2015
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at A Heavenly View and that you loved the view and the accommodation. It was a pleasure to receive such nice guests as yourselves. I hope that you will return for another visit one day soon.
GabyJane
“A truely heavenly time”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I saved up my vacation to spend it at a special place, I wanted a bit of heaven on earth! A beautiful, safe, stunning and breathtaking home to relax. Not too far from the beach, walking distance if possible, and an easy way to drive into the center of Cape Town to visit the ballett or theatre, to enjoy Mount Nelson and spend time at the Waterfront. I wanted a quiet romantic place to relax with my book, my glass of wine, friendly staff around me, in a deck chair in a well look after garden to enjoy my vacation. I wanted a clean, beautiful furnished home with a fire place for the evening time, a kitchen with everything in it. I felt so lucky when I found this place in Muizenberg, A Heavenly View, a truely heavenly place, great thanks to Suzette for making my stay unforgettable and so special, a very special owner. I will definately be back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
5 May 2015
Thank you for your very kind words, I am so glad that you were so happy with your choice of venue. It makes doing this all worthwhile when you find such pleasant, kind and grateful people such as yourself. It was fun joining you for a glass of wine and hearing what you had been up to during the day and your thoughts and impressions of Cape Town. I would be more than happy to welcome you back in the future. I wish you continued success and happiness with your new projects!
Nick M
“Mrs”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed again with my family for a second time at A Heavenly View, the large family apartment. What stands out about this accommodation is not only the fabulous tranquil, totally secure and peaceful setting and a beautiful garden, but the cleanliness of the whole property, the extreme efficiency and willingness to help and kindness of the proprietor,
Suzette.
The decor of the whole property is matched to the colours of the sea and the curtains and sofas are made with stunning, hand printed fabrics, and the curtains afford overall privacy when drawn as well as keeping the place cool in the summer. The safety of the property is totally assured as there are security guards in the street and it is next door to the police station.
I have recommended to many of my friends who will be coming to stay with Suzette in the future and I, myself hope to be able to return with my family soon.

3 May 2015
Déar Nick,

It was lovely to see you and your family again at A Heavenly View this weekend and so glad you enjoyed yourselves and that you all had a good time! thank you for your kind comments which are much appreciated. Thank you also for recommending my establishment to your friends which Is wonderful as Word of mouth from satisfied clients is always so important!

I look forward to welcoming you and your friends to A Heavenly View in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;