All reviewsdu seljuicevirginiahostbedsbreakfast
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My husband and I just spent a night in "le Parfum du Sel", and I wanted to take the time to write a review, since our stay was so fantastic. I am writing the kind of review I would like to read on tripadvisor - focusing on the important stuff (like going into detail on breakfasts - why doesn't people do that?)

The B&B is beautifully located in a small village outside Aosta, surrounded by mountains. The place is run by two siblings, who are super nice and very accommodating to their guests. The rooms, and the whole building/garden are very nice and very well kept. Rooms are super clean, beds are very comfortable (important for me!) and the hosts go out of their way to make your stay a memorable one. The B&B has a wood-fired sauna and an outdoor jacuzzi which we used - very relaxing experience! Overall it is clear the owners really care about getting all the small details right, from details such as building in beautiful lighthing in the bathroom to providing bathrobes and slippers for the sauna/jacuzzi and keeping a stock of umbrellas if there should be rain.

Best of all though was the breakfast. As a Scandinavian I crave a filling breakfast and the regular Italian breakfast of coffee and a pastry just isn't enough for me. In addition, I am a real breakfast junkie who think a good breakfast is the best thing with staying in a hotel/B&B. I am telling you...we are talking more than 10 sors of local amazing cheeses, various local hams, sausages and cold cuts, home made jams, eggs to order, fresh croissants & bread (including full grain bread), local yoghurt, muesli, juice, fruit, great coffee etc. (Plus also the Italian pastries of course) Spent 1.5 hours enjoying every bit.
We will be back. We can recommend le Parfum du Sel warmly!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marie D
leparfumdusel24, Proprietario at Le Parfum du Sel B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Oh... thank you very very much for this wonderful review!! Your words and your attention to the details is really appreciated! We are glad that you had a beautiful experience in our B&B and we are really happy that you felt well and at home in our B&B!
We hope see you soon!
Best regards
Simone & Virginia

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Excellent BnB. Truly enjoyed our stay. Room was nicely decorated and very clean. A great base for mountain biking or skiing in Pila (only minutes away from the Aosta to Pila cable car).

Virginia is a great host and good in pointing out the better places to eat in the vicinity or Aosta itself.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank AJvanLennep

Thank you very much for your review!! We are glad that you had a beautiful experience in our B&B and we hope see you soon!
Best regards
Virginia

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

This villa is set in a very picturesque environment and well situated in the Valle d'Aosta region not too far from main attractions in the area. The accommodation is very comfortable, well kept and very clean. The breakfast is very extremely generous and of very good quality and is complimented with the excellent service of Virginia and her family members. She was extremely helpful in making our holiday a memorable one. The place is very well designed and the internal decor is beautiful and welcoming. Highly recommendable. Will definitely return.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank chbuhagiar
leparfumdusel24, Proprietario at Le Parfum du Sel B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Thank you very much for your great rewiev Charles!! I am very happy that you stayed well in our B&B! I hope see you again! Best reards to all your family! Virginia Pepellin

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed for only a night and definately not enough. We should stay longer. We have the family room and the room is so beautifully decorated. Smell good and the shower itself is such experiance. The interior decoration have every single detail that make us happy. The lady host make me a very awesome choc drink upon arrival. We are starving at that time and she ordered pizza to be delivered for us. We are greatful as we are too tired after a long journey. The property is set at a beautiful valley and garden. Its feels so cosy, homely and the breakfast is good too. The host pick some fresh fiqs from their garden for our journey too. Awesome! Highly recommend! If you visit aosta . Stay here!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your good review! We are happy that you appreciate our B&B! I hope see you again in the future and I hope to come soon in Singapore! Best regards. Virginia Pepellin

Reviewed 31 July 2015

Fantastic! When booking this place there were no reviews but I loved the pictures. Talking with Verginia on the phone convinced me I'm doing the right booking. And I was not wrong! Pictures on the web are exactly as in reality . The place is well decorated up to the small little items like the music, colors, and perfume, in the air. The place is totally new (just opened. Very clean, excellent breakfast . We took the one room for 4 and it was big and well set up for 4 (2 adults+ 2 lids (14,16). wonderful location just10 min from Aosta and on the way to other travel locations like Pila mountain. Virginia and her team did all they can to make our stay amazing, took extra time to find us places to visit and eat. Big Thank you. I would return there again for sure. .

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Michal000

Thank you very very much for your great review Michal!! I'm happy that you liked our house and your holiday were good! I hope see you again!! Best regards to all your family! Virginia Pepellin