“Taste of home”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Tulum
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Yes, I'm a little embarrassed to say we went to Starbucks in Tulum... My husband and I, along with our daughters, toured the ruins in the morning, and were so thirsty when we came back to town! My younger two girls were kind of missing home, so we went into Starbucks so they could get their fix. They ordered their usual shaken iced tea lemonades and I think they hit the spot! I also picked up my souvenir Starbucks coffee mug from Tulum. So it was definitely worth the stop. After we left, we went and ate an authentic Mexican lunch to ease my conscience. But the service was great and the drinks were perfect.

1  Thank Jasmine R

Reviewed 10 February 2018

A long day in the heat in an out of the way place.. a Starbucks that took my USA app credits.... not only for coffee but also to buy a Tulum Starbucks mug. Yeah. Some might say Starbucks shouldn't be in a historical area. I say.. thank you Starbucks!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Stopped after ruins trip. We got Ice coffee and water. Service was good and got free samples. Only negative was restroom broke.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

This branch of Starbucks is just between the parking area and the Tulum Mayan ruins. If it's location it's indeed controversial, since it's meant to be a Mexican cultural landmark, it's really convenient when looking for a refreshment before or after visiting the ruins.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

After several very hot hours touring Tulum we dropped into Starbucks which was beautifully cool. We had cold drinks and sandwiches. The restaurant and toilets were very clean.