“MUST GO”
Review of Taqueria Honorio

Taqueria Honorio
Ranked #1 of 489 Restaurants in Tulum
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

...if you are in Tulum! Best Tacos, Quesadillas, Tortas in town!! Friendly service, more locals than tourist, open from 06:00-14:00. So be early, it’s really good!!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

the handmade tortillas were my favorite part. They are known for the cochinita pibil, which was good but extremely greasy. You will have to wait in line and it’s cash only. They close at 1:30pm. If you miss it, wait and go to La Chiapaneca later, which I thought was better anyway...

1  Thank AHH381
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Has the same prices like the local street food stands, the difference is here you get a magnificient tacos 10x the quality of the stands. They have free lime, fresh-salsa -guac and -chili sauce in bowls standing right at your table as you sit down. Amazing pulled pork tacos and tortas. Even the vegetarian options were outstanding according to my girlfriend. They only seem to be open till around 2-3PM though, because they run out of food!

1  Thank Hugo A
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We very much enjoyed our lunch here. The cochinita pibil tacos were very good. My regret is that I didn't order the horchata. It's more touristy than I thought it might be but a nice deal for locals. We sat with a couple (locals, he was from Serbia), a musician who owned a successful recording studio in Tulum. Just interesting folks.There were still lots of local families throughout the restaurant, so not all touristas making for an authentic feel and experience. Go early since I hear they run out of food sometimes.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and go here! Super good, super cheap & very local! It closes at 2pm and there’s always a bit of a wait, but I’m telling you it’s worth it!