All reviews security guard bed was comfortable hotel is located hot water every morning wifi taxi bikes pool mexico sleep
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We had a great time at Gaia. Cool and flexible staff. Close to the center with bikes available. The pool is amazing and we had it for ourself the whole time. Totally recommended. Beds are comfy, water is hot. I was able to sleep like a baby my whole stay.
RECOMMENDED amigos ;)

Room tip: Close to the pool is better since it's further from the main route.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carmen3232, Director Comercial at Gaia Hotel Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hello Frederique : ) thankyou very much for your time and stay is good to hear you that you enjoy with us, I hope to see you again and continue to enjoy our beach club with playa paraiso or our swimming pool....
Have a great time and travel... : )

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This hotel is Located at the end of Town. I stayed 3 nights and although you could take taxis. It is totally within walking distance Everything works, if you have traveled in Mexico in a budget before, you know often times half the facilities are broken. Not in this case tho, Comfy clean beds, Hot Shower, Good Water Pressure, Clean Towels, very functional. It meets the standards of any European accommodation.

Fresh coffee in the morning and bikes available for rent

I think this place is perfect if you are the kind of traveler who just needs a cozy place to crash but then wants to be out and about exploring the location. Stay in this hidden gem!

Room tip: Not sure My room was near the kitchen, Looks like room is fine!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MiriamFV
Hotel G, Director de Recepción at Gaia Hotel Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thanks for your comments! Are very important for us!
Our Prefabricated Containers have all that you need in you stay!
Is nice that you could enjoy your days here, and we hope that you come back in a soon future to Tulum and get some discounts in a few places here!
Best Regards!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Travelocity led me to this place for $220 USD/night which is a complete outrage. The rooms are tiny, the shower does not drain, the hotel is far away from beaches and other attractions. If I had seen this place with my own eyes before booking, I would not have paid more than 30 USD/night. I will no longer use travelocity to make my hotel bookings, have had too many bad experiences in which I've paid extortionate prices for very very mediocre accomodations.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
RafaelRys, Director de Recepción at Gaia Hotel Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thanks for your comments, we´ll do the necesary to be make better our services!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The only positive is that they have a great pool.Otherwise it is way over price.If you like hearing trucks and cars during the night and hear the guy in the next room snoring and the tiny box smells like smoke this is your place.There are other places in Tulum for $90.00.This is about an$35.00 room in my opinion.Donot stay here.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks for your coments!
We will do as possible with our service.
We have a different concept with prefabricated containers with all that you need, and are non-smoke rooms. The prices can be different depending by season.
If you come back to Tulum we can offer you a different option to be!
Again, thank you for all! we are at your service!
Happy Holidays!
Best Regards!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Nice and cozy place at the edge of Tulum on the furthest side from the public beach but close to cenote meaning that you'll need a bicycle (hotel rents bicycles for a decent price) or taxi to get around. Super clean, bedsheets, towels replaced every day. Very comfortable beds and safebox available for your valuables. Fresh coffee and cookies provided every morning for a light start of the day. Great pool that is long enough for the laps. Very safe, security guard was on duty on 24/7 base. Wifi is available but if you are in the rooms that are far from the reception you may not have the connection (in my case staff offered me to move to the room above the reception). Hotel is close to the main road so you may hear the hum of traffic that will probably affect only the light sleepers. Helpful and friendly staff.

Room tip: For quietness choose one far from the reception, for the wifi one close to the reception.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RafaelRys, Director de Recepción at Gaia Hotel Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

hello marko! we are thankfull for your coments, and hope have you in a close future again with us. About the wifi, unfortunately we had a problem with the equipment that provides the signal, however it is already solved and fully functional for all rooms (even within them as always). You can enjoy too, cenotes and natural parks in Tulum, or some Tours on a lot of places in your visit, we´ll here for help you if you come back.
Thank You Very Much for all! Best of Luck