Beach is divine, wide and very remote. Not crowded at all. Lots of comfortable chaise beds. Restaurant excellent and accommodates odd hours and requests off the menu. Helpful management and friendly staff all around. Not too much by way of excursions, but unless you are diving, you can pretty much do it yourself around Tulum and its environs. Very rustic in terms of no power in the room except for some dim lights between 5pm-5am, and geckos and bugs can traipse in, but not a bother in any way. No 3-prong outlets in the room, but you can charge a laptop in the restaurant and phones in the room. Steps from the beach. Garden rooms might be hot in summer, but in winter they are perfect, and steps from the beach, so don't worry about being stuck in a more depressing cabana. They are all wonderful. Highly recommend this place out of many of the places on the beaches in Tulum - and I definitely recommend staying on this stretch of beach versus the stretch closer to the ruins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little hotel beachfront ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Tulum Hemingway Romantic Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulum Hemingway Romantic Cabanas Hotel Tulum
- Tulum Hemingway Eco Hotel