“Drool Worthy!!”

Ranked #67 of 498 Restaurants in Tulum
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hello friends, This is Bruiser the Dog and I am happy to report that the Ahau Restaurant has earned 5 paws from me! I drool on the keyboard as I write this review!

Their menu has something for everyone. Seafood, steak, sandwiches, tacos.....even something for our vegetarian friends. I know, I am a hypocrite for being a carnivore (bark-out-loud!) I still have dreams about the lobster with chimichurri sauce. I was lucky enough to stay here for a week and eat my way through the menu. I must admit I had to loosen my harness buckle a bit.

Seriously, the service is top notch! Everyone treated me like a king! They made sure my water bowl never ran dry. A special bark out to David, Martin, Gerardo and Raphael for their excellent service.

So take it from me my friends, just go, eat and enjoy! You can thank me later.
xx Bruiser the Dog

2  Thank BruisertheDog

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Cozy restaurant with typical for Tulum lovely rustic design. Menu is good (there are also some options for vegetarians) with affordable prices; the food is delicious and especially I loved their fresh juices. Thanks to Martin for giving us great service!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

You have to go and try the best coconut guacamole and home made hot sauce ever! The ambiance and service is amazing.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We had dinner at Ahau the first night in Tulum. Went there with hopes of watching the sunset while enjoying a good meal. Was able to accomplish both. The chips were very tasty. I enjoyed some refreshing coconut water. The fish was good. The service was also good.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Even when I am not staying at Ahau hotel, I always come to their beach and grill. Rafael, David, and the rest of the team are simply amazing. Besides going above and beyond on service, these guys attended to us and gave us the "family" treatment. We had a blast with them and this isnt the first time. I have been to Tulum every year since 2014 and this is the place for amazing beach, cocktails (MESCAL), and the freshest of seafood!!