“Lovely place”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool at The White Lush tropical gardens
dinning room
kitchen
kitchen and stairs to 2nd level
Master bedroom
garden view from master bedroom
bathroom
Fishing on boat off Paradise beach in Tulum
Fishing trip from Fisherman's Beach in Tulum- caught 4 barracudas
Gran Cenote- 10 min drive from Villa W6 in Tulum
snorkeling at Gran Cenote in Tulum
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mariamale...
Oslo, Norway
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I really recommend this place! Nice pool, clean and comfortable rooms. The owner is also very helpful.

17 Jun 2017
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Please come back again.
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Your age range 65+
11 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your stay at villa w6. We are happy to hear you had a good time in Tulum and enjoyed our place. Come back any time.
Karen C
Flower Mound, Texas
“Beautiful accomodations, would love to go back again.”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Villa was very spacious. Perfect location, close to beaches, restaurants, shopping.
Swimming pool right out back door. Perfect place for a family or couples.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
20 Jan 2016
We were so happy to have you as guest. It would be great to have you return again.
Celeste B
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect Lay-out and Beautiful Pool area”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This condo was perfect the location and offered a great proximity to town and the beach/restaurant scene. The condo had a perfect lay-out and the parking situation is so simple being directly in front of the unit. The condo itself has a great sense of security so you always feel safe. There was plenty of room for the 4 of us with 3 full baths to accommodate us all we never felt crowded. The decorations were a great touch as well. Perhaps one of the best features was the amazing pool that offered plenty of shade and equal amounts of sunshine for those who were working on their tan. It was a wonderful trip overall and we plan to frequently rent from here on our trips to Tulum!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Jun 2015
Thank you for your review and the nice comments. We will be happy to have you back at our villa soon.
Luze C
“Amazing!!! Everything I expected”
Reviewed 12 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I recently got married in Tulum in the Riviera Maya and I was looking for a house where my family could stay that would be near to the wedding venue but also near to all the attractions in the Riviera Maya. I could not have found something better!. The house has plenty of space (we were 6 peope staying in the house), a nice kitchen and living room. The house is decorated nicely with mexican style which I love, and has view to the condominum gardens and pool. The pool has a very nice design and usually is people free so you can have a good relaxing time with your family. The house, garden and pool are so nice that my wedding photographer decided to take some pictures in there :)
Rodney and Paty the owners were fabulous on the booking process and Ramon the property manager was helpful at all times.
I want to extend my thanks to Ramon. He helped us buy some food for my family prior to our arrival so that we could have supplies for the morning breakfast (since we arrived at night). He helped me organize a nice dinner with my family on the night previous to my wedding. He also helped me find a car for my transportation during my wedding day. (which I enormously appreciate)
Besides all of these, the location of the house is perfect. Near Tulum town and by car near to most of the parks and cenotes in Riviera Maya.
Rodney, Paty and Ramon, thanks for everything. This was just perfect!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service and amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Dec 2014
I am so happy you enjoyed our villa W6. It was wonderful to have you as our guest and I hope you can return maybe for your anniversary.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing