“Excellent in every way”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Zama Village

The ruins on the most beautiful beach
The ruins on the most beautiful beach Brand new luxury
Check Availability
Newly furnished
Newly furnished
The Mayan Ruins in the backyard
The Mayan Ruins in the backyard
From the terrave at the Mezzanine
The beach
The courtyard
The central in Aldea Zama
Central aldea Zama
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gabysb
Bucharest, Romania
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed 15 March 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Lovely apartment, the pictures aren't showing much, in reality it's much nicer. All appliances were in working order, the bathrooms are very modern and clean. We especially enjoyed using the blender to make fresh juices from fruits purchased at a local market. We had everything we need close by: Chedraui supermarket, gas station, Tulum beaches and restaurants. David, the apartment manager, was very kind to come very quick and got us out of trouble when we locked the door with the key inside. Our preferred hanging spot was La Luna restaurant on the beach: wonderful and moderately priced food!
We will come back for sure, thank you Frank for hosting us!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Mar 2015
Thank you so kindly for your kind words. The pleasure is truly mine when I hear these wonderful experiences,
Please take care and see you soon again.
Janaka201...
“Heaven is Tulum!”
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Spent 9 days at Aldea Zama. Property is immaculate and primped daily by staff. It was an incredible experience and will return! Being a yoga teacher myself, I felt at home in this community. Endless choices for yoga classes at some great places - I suggest Zen Serenity which is a 5 minute bike ride up the road from Aldea Zama!

Restaurant choices are superb and the food quality unmatched. Highly suggest dinner at Poseda Margerita - order the pasta! Delicious! Can't forget about The Mezzanine.....breakfast lunch or dinner it always impresses. Beautiful ocean views! BTW, beaches are beautiful white sand and bath tub warm water!

Accomidations at Aldea Zama have everything you need. Pool is steps away from the condo unit, full kitchen and all the amenities. Chedraui grocery store is 2 minutes up the road and has everything you could possibly need - great place!

Will be back - Guaranteed!

My wife summed it up best on our 3rd day there, "we are literally in heaven right now". She was right!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Mar 2015
Hi Corina, thank you so kindly for your wonderful feedback. I am always very pleased to hear the wonderful experience from guests. I have always described it as heavenly myself. Take care for now and look forward to see you again.
Ontario

Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
11 Jan 2014
Thank you kindly Pete. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed the experience at Zama Village. Good luck in your future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing