“Traditional Mexican food”

Price range: US$1 - US$7
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We wanted to take my mum out for dinner to a real Mexican restaurant. It might look a little shabby from the outside but the food was amazing! When you can find red Coca Cola plastic furniture you know you're right! :D

We had salbutes and panuchos and my mum grilled camarones. Everything was delicious and the woman serving us was very friendly. The prices were very cheap. The fish 140 pesos, the order of salbutes and panuchos (3 or 4) 50 pesos.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Very good and very cheap! Definitely a place where you see the locals eating. We got the tacos al pastor and the carne asada tacos.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

I enjoyed my shrimp with pepper and onions dish which included rice, beans and fresh guacamole. Fast food made to order - food was prepared fresh and according to my liking. Authentic Mexican food, located across bus terminal.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

This restaurant is similar in to other restaurants in Tulum, but their food is absolutely spectacular. If you are anything like me, you want to taste fresh veggies in your Mexican food, and they have the freshest lettuce, onions and tomatos, preserved onions and delicious queso fresco and crema. My boyfriend and I had tacos al pastor, tostadas, and huaraches, which I didn't know existed, but were incredible. This was one of the best meals we had in our two-week stay in Mexico, and it was under 180 pesos. Do yourself a favor and order the agua de horchata; it is delicious and has a pinch of cinnamon in it.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

WE enjoyed the food After arriving at tulum.
Very good Fruit agua:-)
Best Price for exzellent food Around.
Directly Opposite from ado