All reviews compared to other hotels nice breakfast would stay again close to town bicycles beach earplugs
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Firstly, the hotel is not near the centre of Tulum as advertised. It is in a dodgy area on the very outskirts of town next to a strip club.

We walked 2km from the centre of town to find the place, only the find the receptionist said we did not have a booking. Because the place looked terrible and nothing like the Booking.com listing we decided to leave it anyway.

Later the same day my credit card has been charged $3600 pesos which is more than the original stay was even supposed to cost and they won’t refund me.

These guys are crooks. Don’t stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for 5 nights while on holiday. Initially we had not booked for 3 because we weren’t sure if we were going to stay in Tulum the whole time; they were very accommodating when we decided to stay longer and matched the online price without prompting. We found the staff friendly, location great (close to town but about 5km from beach; we hired bikes and there was a nice footpath the whole way!). The included breakfast was simple but totally fine and unlike the other reviews we had no issues with hot water (and stayed in 3 different rooms). Would stay again!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RebeccaG3517
Reviewed 6 January 2018

As we were travelling during high season, the hotel prices were really high and so Uolis Nah was one of the few that fit our budget but seemed still a decent hotel. It has a cozy inner yard, nice breakfast and although it was expensive, compared to other hotels in Tulum, still had relatively OK value for the price.

The worst thing with this accommodation was a neighbour-rooster who was screaming all night! Luckily we had ear plugs, but still.. We nicknamed the place "Petuh-nah", with "petuh" meaning "rooster" in Russian.

Moreover, some little annoying things: there was basically no hot water, the breakfast didn't start at 8 as was promised, the attitude of the staff was random, the bicycles were really-really old and unridable. Considering all this, if I went again to Tulum and still had the same budget, I would maybe choose something closer to the city centre.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pickyprincess18
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel canceled my reservation 3 weeks before my trip with no reason, even though I had added a valid credit card to the booking. This is not a professional business and I suggest not staying here

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank joaluis
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I've stayed at Uolis Nah for 2 days and really enjoyed it. The room was great and well equipped. the bed was very comfortable and the balcony was really nice as well. Stuff is very nice and helpful and the total atmosphere is great. the hotel also offers bicycles for free because it's a bit far from the main town centre. I really recommend staying there.

Loved the cats that are hanging around the place, made me feel like home!

Also, the price is really fair comparing to any other place I've stayed at.

Date of stay: April 2017