US$349
US$427
US$193
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$175
US$807
US$787
US$614
US$576
All reviewsprivate roomrent a bikemagical gardenblock walkshared dormwanted to stay longerequipped kitchenlocal tipshomemade jamssouth end of towncommunity kitchenmain roadstreet noiseburritobring earplugsown bathroomhome away from home
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I didn't like Tulum. But I really liked this hostel. The main highway from Cancun to who knows where runs right through Tulum and this hostel is located right next to the highway and the far end of town. There's nothing calming or enticing about the area, but once you walk into the reception it's like you're transported to a wonderful peaceful oasis. The vibe is SO good.

I stayed for 2 nights in 'la mano'. A private room with a double bed on the 2nd floor in the back building. I liked the room very much. Some hooks to hang things on would have been appreciated, but it was decorated very nicely. There was a ceiling fan as well as a floor fan.

I stayed for 3 nights in 'el cotorro' which is also on the 2nd floor in the back building. It's a LOVELY room. So spacious, king bed, a long bench under the window, a hammock (I think they need to re-hang it I couldn't lay in it properly), a nice balcony with 2 chairs and a table (view of some small trees - meh), and AC. If they could add a floor fan and some hooks to this room it would be perfect!

The WiFi worked fine. Breakfast was OK. Small, but healthy and delicious and coffee! People working there were nice and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. The only thing I didn't like is the cats meowing in the middle of the night. They woke me up every single night.

If you don't mind being so far away from the beach (the entire town is 6KM away from the beach, but this hostel is as far away from the turn off to the road that leads to the beach as you can get) this is a perfect budget option.

Room Tip: I loved El Cotorro.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2017

If you travel and frequent hostels, this'll be one of the best ones you've ever stayed in. Staying here was beautiful, magical and everything you've dreamt of for a stay in Mexico. The front desk is incredibly helpful, kind and patient. Two of my girlfriends and I stayed in two different private rooms and had such a wonderful time. We were sad to leave and continue on with our trip. Everything after was compared to this beautiful hostel!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I visited here as a solo traveller. Great atmosphere, with very friendly staff. Met some cool people, loved it so much I prolonged my stay in Tulum. Very quiet, chilled hostel. Not a party hostel. Great powerful shower and communal kitchen, Lots of lovely meals shared. Includes a really good breakfast - great if you are on a budget - also cheap to stay in shared dorm. $200 pesos per night. Great location, and get a discount on local bike hire. Could of stayed longer - didn't want to leave. Bohemian and eclectic decoration. Only downside was getting eaten by mosquitos - but I think it may just be the area - and my own fault for not covering myself in repellent. Make sure you have some. So much to do in and around Tulum, I'd really recommend it and Check out the other great organic breakfasts on offer, the Green juice is amazing! Will definitely visit again if in Tulum.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We spent two good nights at this hostel in a private double room. Nicely decorated, big comfortable bed and all windows mosquito proof.
Bfast was all home made, with jams, pancake and bread, plus coffee and bananas. Could have been more abundant though, but we did not ask if we could get a second plate.
Not possible to stay in the courtyard after the sunset, many mosquitos: but I guess it is a problem everywhere in Tulum.
It takes around 25 min to get to the beach by bike.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Located on the edge of town, about a 10 minute walk from the bus station, Jardin de Frida is a really lovely little spot, perfect for people who want to have a quieter stay in Tulum. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the property itself is lovely.

We stayed in bot the dorm room and a private room. The dorm rooms were clean, with really nice showers, and we were provided a locker free of charge. The private rooms were spacious and beautiful, well worth the splurge!

The breakfast served is small, but if you add something on from their menu it's a great way to start the day! Definitely make use of the kitchen, as it's well equipped!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple