See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2015

I stayed at this hotel for 11 nights in May and was very pleased with it. The reasonable price includes air conditioning and wifi which is great when you come back from a day at the beach. The room was very clean and comfortable with two beds. This hotel is also in a great location in Tulum, close to all the shops and restaurants. That being said, you can easily hear music playing late into the night which didn't bother me but if it is an issue there are ear plugs provided in the room. The staff were all very friendly and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2015

I read aout the otel from lonely planet. We planned on staying there the whole time but ended up moving 2 nights in to our stay. We stayed in the bigger room upstairs, for $60 usd a night. The balcony off the room was nice to have, however, at night, the whole room is very noisy. The bathroom smelled really bad, maybe bad plumbing? The wifi was a pain to log onto, when it worked. It was ok, however, paying $60 a night for that place is too much. There are plenty of other great options in town that are more budget friendly.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

Pros:
-good included breakfast
-great wifi
-beautiful setting
-great helpful staff
-excellent location
-good value

Cons:
-3% charge on credit cards
-noisy from bar 2 stores down until 5am if you're on the 2nd story
-top room can smell if you don't air it out

Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 19 November 2014

The nice American lady working there - thanks, you were a star with all of your advice.
Property suffered a wifi outage, but I'm told this was the terrential rain, fair enough.

However, it suffered a bit of a noise problem from a bar that appeared to be very close. My roof was also damaged. When I woke up after a very rainy night, the floor was soaking wet + slippery.

Breakfast was a slice of toast. This was the most expensive place I stayed on my trip, and I can't say I got value for money from it - but the staff really were supurb.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

I stayed at L'hotelito with two friends and they had a specific three person room for us. The room was clean and spacious for our needs. The staff were the best part, giving us items with which we ate our dinner salad and cleaning the dishes afterward. The location is as central as you would like in this strip of a town. The terrace is great for dinner, breakfast, and the hammock provides a spot for the late night beer. Be sure to try the marquecitas at the street carts.

• Stayed: November 2014