US$331
US$427
US$193
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Pacha Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$807
US$787
US$590
US$576
All reviewsyogurtfull kitchenthe main dragbeautiful oasisbreakfast was deliciouswalk into townbeautiful poolevery morningtree houseshort driverented a carbottled watermini fridgesmall hoteltulum ruinspykkitchenette
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Posada Yum Kin is on the edge of town (the quite /jungle side) that being said Tulum is still a small town and everything is readily accessible by car, bike or Taxi. This is a neat hotel; the owners live on site and are extremely gracious and always ready to help, this includes, their children who are extremely helpful and well mannered.
The relatively blank façade, out front, does not show much from the street but once thru the door into a courtyard it is an oasis / Garden of Eden. First step in, prior to checking in, I felt like family, it really does give that homey, hippy, Mayan feel. In the office I noticed that they have a very good video monitoring which made me feel safe concerning parking my rental car on the street, unlike other hotels I have stayed at in the Rivera Maya. I just felt safe and did not worry about leaving my laptop / valuables in the room when I went out diving for the day.
This place is a hidden gem and I would recommend it to others, without reservation. Oh and it really has a great relaxing spa/ pool to relax in. I am currently staying in the smallest studio ,#9, since I came down on this trip alone, This is their most modest room, and it is still really a neatly done studio and would easily accommodate a couple. It has a hotplate, refrigerator, coffee maker and sink. For a hotel / studio kitchenette it is actually well stocked, better than most places I have stayed at, including the USA. The kitchenette is probably a little limited for a large meal but it is really nice to make up a snake or early morning breakfast if you plan an early day out.
And, drum roll please, it has a really good, no BS, Wi-Fi network, which has the bandwidth to steam if you want to watch TV or movies on your laptop. All in all next time I come down to Tulum I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank gopbroek
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I go to the Posada Yum Kin in early July. I was really impressed, everything is perfect, no detail has been overlooked. I looked at all the pictures on facebook and tripadvisor is even better in real life! I return to Tulum this winter, I intend to introduce my friends this wonderful place.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank C0lie
DanPYK, Public Relations Manager at Posada Yum Kin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Thank you for the great feedback! We certainly hope you introduce your friends to PYK and make our place, your place!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My husband and I went around the Yucatan Peninsula and we had a great time in this beautiful hotel, they have everything you need for a lovely stay. The rooms are exquisite beautifully decorated. They have kitchen with appliances, dinning room, balcony with two chairs, and a great swimming pool, also they serve fresh fruit and juice, pancakes and delicious coffee with cinnamon

It is highly recommended hotel where you can really rest and ejoy.

The owner and her family are really nice and helpful people.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful all depending on the number of people. all are quite and private.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aracely V
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Very nice place. Dan and David go for the extra mile to make a wonderful experience. The place is so clean you could eat on the floors. The pool is so blue and clean. Every morn we woke up with great coffee, fruit, and pancakes.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week and absolutely loved it. Its location is a few blocks off the main strip and it feels like a totally secluded garden. Since the main strip in Tulum is noisy and dirty, it was great to come back here. Amazing attention to detail: every possible place where there could be carved woodwork or tile work a flowering plant, there was one--it was lush and beautiful. Every room has a private porch, the pool is divine, the rooms were totally charming and had thoughtful details like bottled water and beach towels, and the staff were sweet and accommodating. The owner, who had great recommendations, told me that he and his wife built it over 9 years--obviously a labor of love.

I wouldn't have wanted to stay here without a car, but since we had one (especially after seeing some of the higher-ranked trip advisor places in real life--not impressive) I'm so glad we chose Posada Yum Kin. Mercifully far-removed from the spa-ritzy beach hotels and the youth-hostel party crowd on the strip.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple