“Gelato Delicioso”
Review of Origami

Origami
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Tulum
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: ORIGAMI is the perfect blend between Italian ice cream traditionsand the most contemporary international influences. Past and future, Tulum tastes and lifestyle smoothly merge and create a wonderful fusion of flavors! Enjoy the real Italian gelato with mmodern Caribbean twist, only at Origami icecream parlor on Tulum's beach road.
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We were stopped by the white, clean simplicity of this gelato stand and were amazed at the yummy unique flavors and healthy portions. Perfect on a hot night in Tulum - highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I went to their little shop on the beach and i really appreciate the lady who was working there. She allow me to taste some of the flavor that i had never hear of. Their gelato was amazing. I took a spicy cinnamon mexican flavor (i don't eactly remember the name) but it was original and really good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

After exploring/shopping up and down the beach hotel strip, we decided to stop in for dessert. The shop is clean and bright with friendly staff. 90 pesos for a huge double scoop in a cone or bowl was perfect! I had the mango that tasted exactly like the fresh mango I had enjoyed at breakfast. My second flavor was coconut. The two tropical flavors were paired well and was just what I was looking for. My boyfriend paired the dulce de leche with chocolate. They were very rich and flavorful. We have made the trek to enjoy another late night cone since. They have bean bags and plastic origami chairs to sit in as well as small tables. Great place to sit and people watch too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I could eat this everyday for all 3 meals. It is BEYOND GOOD! So many great flavors but I will say the papaya on hot day, really hits the spot.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

So nice to have Origami for delicious dessert when you're too full to order something at the restaurant, and you feel like taking a little walk before dessert. Everything we tasted was good, but our favorite was Ferrero Rocher flavor -- chocolate with bits of hazelnut candy.

Date of visit: February 2018