“Almost perfect”

Sushi Itto
Ranked #403 of 1,333 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

If you go from monday to friday in between 1 pm and 6 pm there's a 2x1 promo
The prices are really good, the quality is extremely good and the taste made the horrible waiting time worth it, but yeah
When you're hungry, you just want everything to be quick and no matter how fast it is, it will always feel like eternity
But I did wait long, I was looking at the time, if not, I wouldn't complain for the waiting time
I recommend it

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I wish I could write a great review about this place but when it comes down to it Mexicans are just not that great at sushi no matter where you go. If you want sushi you won't be sad about what you get, but you won't be writing home to mom either.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I won't be coming back here every week. But when I'm really in the mood for sushi, it is hard to go wrong with this place. Well priced and the sushi is edible.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We passed by this place a few times and finally decided to have dinner here one evening. After ordering a glass of wine and looking over the menu, we asked our server if we could move from and inside table to the outdoor courtyard and he was very accommodating. The sushi was fresh, the presentation was beautiful and the service was impeccable. I see that the only other review for this place is not very complimentary, but I highly recommend giving this place a try.

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 14 April 2016

The pace is filthy...the display was all filled with old fish and cheese on the glass.
A real mess. The staff was equally dirty. Beware...unless you want to lose weight in the toilet.