“The best steaks in Playa del Carmen!!”
Review of 500 Gramos Grill

500 Gramos Grill
Ranked #19 of 1,495 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The best steaks in Playa del Carmen!! If my parents would let me, I would eat at your restaurant every night!!
Your little friend,
Hunter

1  Thank Alicia M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

One of the best steaks I have ever eaten. Would recommend this restaurant for everyone who likes steaks.

1  Thank RRSHRRSH
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This little place was a great surprise. It is a cozy restaurant with great food and service. We truly enjoyed our dinner there, they made something kid friendly for our child.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We arrived after a rain storm and started our meal indoors. The staff quickly dried and set-up patio tables for us to eat outside. The filet and rib eye were tender with excellent seasoning and the potato and grilled veggie sides were perfect. The customer service is top-notch. Do not miss a chance to eat at this restaurant!

1  Thank MicMin
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The filet is seriously the best I've ever ever had. I was able to cut it with a fork and it melted in my mouth. The flavors were tremendous!!!!! The staff and chef were very sweet, attentive (even brought me a chair for my purse!) and hard working. My husband had the ribeye and it was equally as delicious. Oh and the cesar salad.... Fantastic!!! You won't be disappointed eating here!!!!

1  Thank Crystal V