2,000 results
All reviews punta bonita plunge pool lagoon suite outdoor shower casa del lago jose maria spa island sense spa banyan tree golf cart butler service eco tour lobster tacos four seasons sun deck personal butler las ventanas
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Within minutes of arrival my wife started planning a return trip. After the third day of our 5 day stay, she started considering buying one of the residences. By the end of the stay, I had to drag her out of our deluxe lagoon suite. She, my kids (8 and 4), and I LOVED the resort.

Our butlers (Tavo and Juan) each day surprised us with fantastic touches, like replacing a “happy birthday” balloon after noticing it was slowly deflating. All of the ladies at the kids club (Rose Buds) were incredibly sweet and made us (a pair of real worry worts) feel totally at ease leaving our children for extended stretches. Indeed, the mix of kids activities were so engaging that our kids were often disappointed when my wife and I returned to pick them up.

I’ve been fortunate to stay at many nice hotels and resorts over the years, and I can honestly say that I feel blessed to have visited here. The entire team from GM Daniel on down were uniformly superb.

2  Thank Away_Again
Rosewood M, Managing Director at Rosewood Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Away_Again,

What a truly wonderful review this is to receive. We are honored to have your wife as such a devoted fan of our resort and cannot agree with her more—a return trip is a great idea. How lovely that this experience was so enjoyable for every member of your family, we are thrilled that your little ones enjoyed Rose Buds so fully. Your kind words concerning our team are much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back to the resort sometime very soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Our third visit and having been fortunate enough to stay in some fantastic hotels in amazing locations, the Rosewood Mayakoba firmly remains our favourite. Noticeable improvements and updates on the property and service experience since we visited in 2015. Above all the staff seem to collectively and individually deliver a level of care that surpasses anything we’ve experienced anywhere else. Just amazing and so sad to be leaving tomorrow for London after a blissful 8 days.

2  Thank 357shams11

Dear 357shams11,

From all of us in Riviera Maya, we extend our sincerest thanks for your superb feedback. We are fortunate to have hosted you for this fantastic stay and could not be more thrilled to receive your high praise for the resort. Whether it was the above and beyond service from our staff or the stunning, blissful views, we cannot thank you more for the positive review. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Very nice resort, exclusive. Pools, entertainment, restaurants, bars, excursions, privacy at the villages, very good Gym and Spa installations with a Cenote in the midle. Close to Cancún and Playa de Carmen towns and a lot of Excursions available. Near to a PGA Golf course a; Mayacoba. Expensive.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear jandrade2017,

Thank you for leaving us with your thoughts. We are so glad that they are overwhelmingly positive and cannot be more thrilled to receive all of your kind feedback. We hope that you will consider returning to stay with us, we would love the opportunity to welcome you back to the resort for another extraordinary stay.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This beautiful resort is run impeccably by General Manager, Daniel Scott, and Resort Manager, Lutz Arnhold. The staff anticipates all your needs prior to arrival. We had a more unusual situation than most people because our son uses a wheelchair for mobility. I spoke to Mr. Arnhold prior to arrival and advised him of our situation, he confirmed to me that the resort is not completely handicap accessible but that they would create areas in the resort specifically for us to allow my son to maneuver. When we got to the resort and saw all the ramps that were built and access mats laid in the sand, I could not believe it! Who does that? Only the best do! These people are the real deal. They truly care about their customers! Furthermore, we were provided with a suite that was handicap accessible and close to the beach which made it so convenient for us.
We have been traveling to Cancun for 20 years and have stayed at other resorts considered 5 stars but nothing compares to this place. The service is the best, the food quality is the best, and the beach is the best!
Be sure to book a spot at La Ceiba for dinner, Chef Juan Pablo creates a beautiful and delicious feast while enjoying tequila and wine from the region!
If you are a foodie you will love this resort. The chefs are amazing! If you desire something to eat they will make it! I recall one night my son asking for gazpacho for appetizer and Chef Enrique made him the best gazpacho!
The Rosebuds kids club is the best kids club I have seen. The ladies working there are so sweet and inviting and make the children so happy and comfortable.
It is truly amazing! My family loved the personal ecotour, shopping at the Pueblito, visiting cenotes, feeding flowers to the iguanas, riding the bikes on the property, etc.... I could go on and on about this resort! It is truly amazing and so unique.
Personal thanks to the following people who made our stay (especially our children) truly memorable: Mr. Scott, Mr. Arnhold, Jose Maria, Pablo, Apolo, Juan Carlos, beach server Samuel, babysitter Sahara, and our wonderful butlers Daniel and Giselle. We can’t wait to go back to this paradise!
My kids are already planning the next trip back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Noemy2014
Rosewood M, Managing Director at Rosewood Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Noemy2014,

What an honor it was to welcome your family to paradise. We could not be happier to learn that every member was able to enjoy the resort so fully, it was our pleasure to ensure this. Whether it was the friendly iguanas or the delicious dinner at La Ceiba, we are glad that you found so much to praise during your visit. How wonderful that your children are already planning a return trip! We look forward to welcoming you all back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a five night stay at Rosewood Mayakoba. I've had the fortune to stay at some nice properties with great service, but nothing compares to the Rosewood experience. My group included wife, teen daughters, and 81 and 90 year old mothers - three generations. There is so much to say but I will summarize:

Accommodations - we opted for 3BR lagoon suite 317. It was one floor so it accommodated seniors. It’s an incredible space built on three land masses connected by foot bridges. You are literally surrounded by water and nature. Cool spaces include an office with water views and a circular media room for tv.

Butler Service - my first exposure and it’s not the guy with a silver platter. We had Edgarto and Christian who tended to every detail. We connected through an app which made requests seamless.

Housekeeping - Daisy, Ruth and crew were gems keeping the space spotless.

Food - Beyond the pounds of complementary fresh fruit delivered to the room daily, meals were very good. In room dining was fast and efficient. We particularly liked the special Mexican BBQ. They paid special attention to dietary needs.

Grounds - spectacular

Beach - Amazing service on beach to cater to needs but give privacy. We were surprised with multiple offers of complementary offerings - ice cream, special cocktails, etc. Nature did bring some seaweed but it seems to be seasonal.

Pools - multiple beyond private room pools.

Spa/Fitness - Senses is out of this world. Beyond the fitness center that is equipped with Peloton bikes, there are relaxation areas, pools, whirlpool, sauna, steam, showers, etc all included as basic amenities.

Social - We attended three manager socials that were a blast.

Excursions - Whatever you want to do, just ask your butler.

Friendliness - The staff is amazing in how they treat their guests. You desire to go back to see them again. Special shout outs to Christian, Magnolia, Karen, and Lu Ann.

Transportation- I recommend using their transportation for excursions and airport. Wally and Je’sus provided great service. For our departure they provide an representative at the airport to assist with navigating all the way to security.

Just go - it’s an amazing place!!

1  Thank davi475

Dear davi475,

Wow! Thank you for leaving us with such a thoroughly detailed outline of your visit. We are thrilled that you experienced so many magical moments in paradise, whether it was the beautiful accommodations or the impeccable service from Edgarto and Christian. We are so appreciative of these helpful comments which will serve as both valuable feedback for our staff and as a taste of what’s to come for future guests. We’d love to welcome you back again, please visit us in paradise soon.