Very well kept resort and their staff is amongst the best I've come across. The members are very kind and courteous to the respectful guests. The food is OK but it's easy just to shuttle into Playa for better quality food at a better price. I like that the resort has rules for the guests but for some reason the resort does not enforce them? It was better years back when it was mostly timeshare members who took pride in keeping the place clean. Owners are now the minority so expect more and more unruly guests that leave their garbage at the pool and hang dirty landry off the balcony. Really no need to be a member because its cheaper to book through websites and guests have better benefits including the use of the gym and free shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Playa Del Carmen