Our second Riu Palace experience, this time Riviera Maya. We wanted a relaxing, plan our day when we get up each day, vacation. Riu Palace Riviera Maya was the perfect place for us. Plenty to do at the resort, lots of lounge chairs both at the pool and on the beach, and close enough to town to walk over and enjoy the shopping and restaurants.Many excursions available to enjoy the local culture and history. We went in January and were a bit worried how the weather would cooperate, but no worries, weather was 80's every day. Riu Palace service is excellent, bar service and quality very good. We enjoyed the food, dinners at the buffet were good, not outstanding. Overall, had a really fun time at a beautiful resort and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * The hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya is located directly on the white, sandy beach of the Playacar residential estate, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Playacar, Riu Yucatan and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels. The 400 spacious and elegant junior suites are set in the 3-storey main building, with its delightful architectural style and surrounded by extensive tropical gardens. * Next Village / Location Playa del Carmen 2.0 km approx. * Next City Cancún 60.0 km approx. * Airport Cancún International Airport (CUN) 55.0 km approx. * Main Building 3 floors 400 rooms * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Riviera Maya
- Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya Mexico - Playa Del Carmen