My family and I went to celebrate my birthday and everything was awesome the staff was so adorable and professional specialy the staff from Mediterranean Ezequiel, Ivan & there's a waiter there named Paco Loco he's so funny and attentive and The Hostess Jessenia from Asian and Mediterranean restaurant she's so professional and every time you get to one of does restaurants she receives you with her beautiful smile and we Also love Maria Marie for dinner. Our bluttler Juan jose was fantastic and Gabriel from the front desk.
The only problem was the cats from Pelicans Restaurant but everything also was great we will be back in 2018.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Riviera Maya, Mexico