See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This place is perfect if you're willing to be a 10-minute walk away from 5th Ave. The room was very comfortable, and the staff were very nice and helpful. It's on 30th Ave, which is the main local commercial street, which was great because the Mega and Walmart were very close. So were a bunch of inexpensive restaurants. Having the local bus (5 Pesos = ~US$.30) stop one block away was great for going to the beach.

The air conditioning worked great, and having a bottled water dispenser in the main area was very convenient. I also like the hotel dog.

My only minor criticism was that the window in my room looked out on the street so I couldn't open the curtains. The 2nd floor rooms are probably better for this.

I can't imagine a better place in PDC for the money.

Room Tip: Next time I'll get a top floor room so that I can open the curtains.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2015

So this review is a little late but better late than never... Lol

I stayed here last year and had nothing but a great experience all around.
The rooms were always clean,staff friendly,and the pool was great!

Close to good shopping and great food at very reasonable prices.
By the time I was ready to go home I felt like I had made some new friends for life :)
Special thanks to all the staff who made me feel at home.

It really all depends what you are looking for....??
A fancy all inclusive.. ??
A real taste of Mexican culture??

Then this is a great place for you and any other budget minded travelers
looking for a safe place to hang your hat at the end of the day's adventures.

Looking forward to returning soon.

Andy
Vancouver BC

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Andyultraone
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I'm not sure why this small hotel is listed with the B&B's but it makes its listing hard to find, Stayed here two weeks in January and enjoyed it immensely. Located away from the madness of the tourist strip but within the bustle of a small Mexican city and close to many good Restaurants. No English at the desk, perfect, keeps the worst of the tourists away. Wifi throughout, clean rooms daily, friendly staff, excellent value. Downside - no coffee close by in morning so we bought a cheap one at wal mart. City bus route or collectivo's right outside (5 pesos) allows for inexpensive, quick lateral movement along avenida 30. Enjoyed living within the Mexican zone and soaking up some culture. Their website is somewhat dated, attached photo of rates in pesos (somewhat negotiable)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1foodcritic
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Found this hotel whilst walking about Playa, a really good find it turned out to be. Price tarriff is up on a board at receptiion so right of you know what you are paying. I asked to see a room and for the price it was fair value, clean, comfortable, wifi, a/c and comfortable bed being my priorities, and they had it all.
The staff don't speak any English but were efficient and helpful, and you walked out the door and were right in the middle of a real mexican street, ie no touristy stuff like down on fifth avenue, and yet you are only 15min walk away from all that, and the same time to the beach, or the supermarkets. The hotel was pleasant, clean and secure, I would definitely stay there again and for other solo travellers I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: If you have a heavy suitcase ask for downstairs just incase there is nobody to help drag it up the stairs.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank shoooz
Reviewed 21 December 2012

From the street the hotel looks a little unappealing but walk in and discover the warm colors and design of the inside. It is a simple hotel but it feels good, the warm colors and lay out as well as the pool of water makes you want to stay. I found the room big bright well designed and again with colors that are good for the mind. It is near shops if you buy your food, relatively close to the bus stop ADO close enough to walk in 15mn and only 10mn to walk from the beach and Avenida 5. Next time I'll fly to the area, I will stay there again

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family