“Wonderful place to stay!”
Review of Quinta Nahui

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Playa del Carmen
Quinta Nahui
Ranked #187 of 217 Hotels in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 9 November 2007

They made me feel at home! I stayed there for a month and Gabriela and Robert were so sweet and helpful. The only problem was the mosquitos in my bedroom, but that was 3 years ago. I cooked myself breakfast in their kitchen, did homework at their dining table, and pet their dog, and yet still had all the privacy I wanted. I chose to do my laundry by hand in the sink on the terrace on the roof, because of the BEAUTIFUL view from up there!

• Stayed: July 2004
2  Thank TulumL0ver
A TripAdvisor Member
Zuerich, Switzerland
Reviewed 20 April 2004

My husband and I spent our vacations at Quinta Nahui. We took spanish lessons at Playalingua, which is just a few steps away from the house.
We enjoyed to meet the family, who owns the place. Their little daughter is very charming. When we catched a cold, they took very good care of us. The area is very calm (besides some dogs at night). We really recommend this place and will be back some day for sure.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member