“Excellent Teriyaki”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Restaurant was quiet and subdued (no children under 18 allowed) unlike the ones on fifth avenue, service was excellent and the Teriyaki menu was fantastic I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

There were 6 of us in the group and we were sat fairly quickly on a Friday night. The service was great. Nice atmosphere, great bartender, wish I could remember his name. It was included as part of our all inclusive at the Royal but even if you're paying it's a really good restaurant.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

we were staying at Gran Porto Real, but had access to the Royal so we took advantage of it. Asiana was great, I am a sushi nut so I was really happy, great selection, hot sake was super hot which was nice. Lobster was great, hubby had surf and turf and red snapper and tempura, which were all great. We went 2 times during our stay and it was so worth it, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes asian food, it doesn't disappoint!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

If there is one place you MUST dine at while in Playa del Carmen, it is, hands down, Asiana! My husband and I went deep sea fishing and brought our fish that we caught back to Asiana. We were happily greater by Captain Mario at the door who took care of us the minute we entered. Chef Jair came out and inspected our fish and made sure it was edible. We were seated in Jorge's section who was a wonderful waiter. Chef Jair prepared our fish 4 different ways that was EXCELLENT! At the end of our meal he offered us to come back the next night and he would prepare us a special meal. We returned the following evening much later than expected and did not anticipate any special treatment as it was an hour before closing. We were seated again in Jorge's section by Mario and were asked what we wanted to drink. From there we were taken care of. Each course of our meal was selected and prepared by Chef Jair. Him and Jorge carefully presented each course to my husband and I and were explained how it was cooked and what we were eating. It was the BEST dining experience I've ever had. We were celebrating our 10-year anniversary and this was the icing on the cake! From the amazing service by Mario, Jorge, and of course Chef Jair, to the delectable food, you cannot go wrong with Asiana!

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Reasonable prices excellent food and amazing service add up to an excellent dining experience. Beautiful decor added to the evening.

1  Thank Ellen M