“Great location in the Heart of Playa Del Carmen”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony Mamitas Beach
Dining Room
Kool Beach
Catamaran at Kool Beach
Playa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Yoabha
“Great location in the Heart of Playa Del Carmen”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Short walks to either Fifth Avenue or Mamita's Beach or short drives to major stores makes this place highly desirable.
The condo rooms are spacious and well equipped. Full kitchen and laundry room, dining and living rooms are ample.
The service of the property management and maintenance was very good. Responsive to questions and inquiries.
The price is very reasonable which makes thus a high value rental.

The safe in the master is very handy to store passports and other valuables while out on activities.

The condo is kept very clean.
A few things we didn't care for and do not influence our overall opinion of the unit:
1. Three cockroaches appeared in the masterbedroom bathroom. Maintenance offered to fumigate but we declined.
2. The AC unit in the master bedroom did not have a remote so we couldn't use it. Other AC remotes didn't operate that one.
3. The unit has a musty odor when you first walk in. I am guessing it's from the AC units being on most of the time.

Overall, we enjoyed staying here and felt safe because there was always someone in watch at night whether from the adjacent hotel or from the condo building itself.
I would definitely rent it again!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Jun 2015
Thank you for your excellent review and for giving us the highest possible rating. We're happy you would come back to stay with us again.

A couple of comments on your observations. The remote for the Master Bedroom AC broke a few days prior to your arrival and another was on order at the time of your stay. The remotes for the AC in the other rooms do in fact work the Master Bedroom AC. I apologize if maintenance didn't show you how to use it. As for the musty odor when you first arrived, it was due to the AC not being run for a few days prior. That is why it went away once you began to run the AC. You are the first person ever to report the appearance of any bugs at all in that apartment, and I have owned it several years. This is the Caribbean however and there is a lot of insect activity, particularly during the wet months of May, when you were there, and September, so I guess it's possible. We fumigate specifically during those months. I'm glad it was only once and that it did not influence your opinion of the cleanliness of the unit. It is cleaned and maintained to the highest standards as you know.

We look forward to seeing you back in Playa in the future.
Zutphen

Reviewed 14 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

BC Canada
Reviewed 12 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing