The hotel was awesome. My daughter had a small wedding party stay at the hotel and the ceremony was held on a open-air terrace. It was very tasteful and exactly what the bride and groom wanted. The party of people that stayed there, including brides grandmother, were made very comfortable and welcome. The food was outstanding and the service was the best I have ever received. The beach was beautiful and SWIM-able. The pools were clean enough to drink from! I couldnt be happier with this all-inclusive hotel. It can be tricky to use their "credits" but it can be done. I sooo wish more credits could be used at the spa, but they are limited :(
The personal attention, room service, cleanliness were all awesome. Deenie, and the salsa-dance instructor - cant remember his name---were great. It was a wonderful wonderful trip. Everyone in the party agreed. DID I MENTION THE ENTIRE STAFF WAS UNBELIEVABLY FABULOUS?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya, Mexico - Playa Del Carmen