Another wonderful 8 days at Playa Car Palace. Immaculate property, beautiful pool & beach area. Food is fabulous and if you don't see what you want, ask for it. The staff is the best, Manager Renee, Front desk mgr Carlos & Guest services mgr Christina. Juana & Marco at the VIP beach area, remembered our names and so attentive as were Ana, Blanca & Epifano. Alma & the 2 bartenders in the lobby bar very fun. In the Italian restaurant Angel is a great host. Oscar the chef made us a special anniversary dinner. Our waiters, Pedro, Jeho, Arturo, Antonio and Rafael were attentive to our every need. At Breakfast/Lunch Juanita recognized us from our other stays as did Santos to make us feel welcomed. We had great service from Cesar, Efrain, Saul, Sergio, Sotero & Wilburt the grill chef would remember that I wanted grouper for lunch. In the spa, Natz gave an excellent mani/pedi & Henry the shuttle driver, so friendly. The Asian restaurant now has a sushi buffet. Jazz the host and Silvia hostess are very attentive. The wait staff of Josepfina, Dionicio, Murial, Raul & Efrain make sure you are well taken care of. Leidi, always pleasant and with a smile if she was giving you a fresh towel or sweeping up. The resort is wonderful for it's location, food, the pool, the beach but it's staff make the resort exceptional. Thanks to all for a perfect vacation. We were at the resort at the time of the March 29 wedding, had met the father of the bride on the shuttle back from golf and spa so knew when it would be to watch from the sidelines. It looked like a beautiful set-up for the ceremony. We stayed at Cancun Palace in November, which is being converted to a Hard Rock, we're happy Playa Car is remaining as a Palace Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya, Mexico - Playa Del Carmen