Travelled with husband and mother in law. First holiday since losing much loved family member. They gave us adjoining rooms, we didn't request this but it was much appreciated because mum did'nt feel so isolated, made us feel better too. We let reception know how happy we were at this.
What a lovely hotel spotless, everything entertainment, the people, the buffet, restaurants the place, Playacar you feel so safe there. It's an amazing hotel in two halves, Mexican and Mayan, hope you like animals though. Fabulous beach, brilliant weather. We had a fantastic holiday, Been to Mexico a few times and stayed in some nice hotels, had some good holidays, but this was the best so far. The people are just so friendly, how nice. Had some good laughs, entertainment team really good, shows good did some laughing audience participation etc. Bar staff are brilliant, try the Japanese restaurant if you don't try any others, but you will. If you like fillet steak your in for a treat. would I come here again? in a heart beat. Wish Mexico was nearer to UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and TravelUp so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Riviera Maya, Mexico - Playa Del Carmen