Royal Hideaway was such a delight. Went there celebrating my
daughter's 40...yes I am 63!!!! But they loved it too! Jan stay for 4 nights
Weather was not so good, but Alex was the best!!!! He brought us warm towels to the beach when all we wanted to do was sit even thou it was a rainy day. We hovered under the sun covers...soooo nice...supposed to protect you from the hot sun, but we stayed for the rain.
He was the best hurrying around to make sure everyone was happy and content. Our neighbors had a wedding and I watched him run to set up volleyball and everything they wanted. A wonderful help to us!!
Food is very good. We went to all the restaurants while there. The Sat night dinner/play was the not so good, but the Grill was very tasty. Especially enjoyed the afternoon tea with wine and small sandwiches while we waited for everyone to arrive. Our room was also wonderful. Choose building 27 is you want to be fairly close to the pool, beach, and grill, but not on top of them with the noise. Nice quiet deck on the second floor. ( all building are only 3 stories high). Very colorful grounds with windy paths. I was shocked when I walked the beach not realizing there were other all inclusive hotels nearby since this one was so quiet and serene. No kids is a great idea! Room was clean and sheets changed each day. My daughters loved the bubble baths...So fun and a great place to celebrate. Only downside was hard to get into all the restaurants as we arrived late and could only get a very late booking...but we ate in the room enjoying a movie...so it was ok, but I advise to book early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning luxury all inclusive resort set along the beautiful beaches of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Ideal setting in a serene environment for complete rest and relaxation. Adults only. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World. 2008 winner of the coveted AAA 5 Diamond Award. 11 villas with private concierge are spread throughout the property's immaculate grounds. Six gourmet restaurants serve delicasies in menu-style dining. A full service spa offers the ultimate in papmering and body treatments. Personalzied service and attention to detail set this resort a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Barcelo, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Hideaway Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hideaway Playacar And Occidental Resorts
- Royal Hideaway Playacar & Occidental Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Mexico
- Occidental Royal Hideaway
- Royal Hideaway Playacar Riviera Maya, Mexico - Playa Del Carmen