“Personal Assistance & Excellent Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pluto Dive

Pluto Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in the beautiful Caribbean and amazing Caves of the Riviera Maya.
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Personal Assistance & Excellent Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

The recent trip & diving experience with PlutoDive was ausome. Limited (2-3) divers on each excurion and personal assistance from the dive master. The Cenote dive (Chac Mool) was exceptional. I would recommend using this shop for friendliness, timeliness and well functioning equipment. They make diving an overall pleasurable experience. And if you don't want anymore deep dives, no problem. They guide you based on your comfort level. Job well done!

• Polish first
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Instruction and small groups!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

My fiance and I took the PADI open water certification diving with Barbara. We did the whole course in 4 days at the beginning of our vacation. It was just my fiance and I, so we received a private course. Barbara is very clear with her instructions (above and underwater), so my fiance and I picked it up pretty quick. She is very safety oriented and kept an eye on my fiance and I the whole time. I was very nervous for our first 2 open water dives but I knew that I could rely on Barbara the whole time (she even noticed I was feeling a little seasick on the boat before I even said anything). My brother came along with us and he was already certified, Barbara organized our open water certification dives so he could dive with us. My brother also commented that the dive equipment was in really good condition (something, he said, that is not common to all dive shops). After we were certified we dove a few more times with Barbara: drift dives which I highly recommend, they were so much fun! And we also dove in the Cenotes with Dario, and it was surreal, like visiting another planet! The largest group consisted of 5 divers, but most of the time we were 4. Barbara recommended a restaurant next door to the dive shop, "Como Como", which was really good (we went back twice). If we visit Playa del Carmen again, we will certainly dive with Pluto Dive! : )

Thank you so much Barbara and Dario!

1 Thank Genevieve G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience, Barbara and Eduardo are super people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife and I travel to Quinta Roo and least once per year for holiday and each time we do Pluto Dive is on our to do list. We have been diving with Pluto Dive for several years experiencing different cenotes each trip. A great group of people associated with the shop and we highly recommend the experience with Pluto Dive to anyone.

Visited April 2011
Chilliwack, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The Small Dive Shop Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I contacted Barbara Biasi by email with a request to go diving, and a recomendation for a hotel nearby. Barbara answered all my question promptly. Her recomendations was very good and I had a most enjoyable time as a result.
A great little dive shop I just got back from doing 10 Dives with Pluto Diving. Dove in the Cenote's, and the ocean. The dive groups were always small. I felt that the Dive master was always concerned with safety. Dive briefings were good. The boat used for the ocean dive was not crowded and well staffed. Thanks to Barbara, Alberto, and Dario

Calgary, Canada
“Beginner divers to hooked for life thanks to Pluto Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

My fiancee and I decided to get our open water certification with Barbara at Pluto Dive, I couldn't imagine being treated better or having a better experience than what we had with Pluto Dive. You can expect one on one personal attention and with the expected butterflies and nervousness with going deep into the ocean for the first time there was never a moment that I didn't feel like I was in good hands. Once we had our open water Dive we were good to go for more dives and even a trip to the cenotes, amazing, like diving on another world!