“One visit was enough.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Three of us decided to try Roloni's for dinner. I had pizza, which was good but very small. Many other places in Playa with far tastier and larger pizza's at less money. My two companions ordered pasta dishes and both gave basically the same rating: terrible. One of the dishes was supposed to be linguini but fettechini was served. We left Rolondi's and went to another restaurant so they could eat.

Oscar P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Rolandi's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Psan, first we wont to thank you for taking time to write this comment and we really sorry about this misunderstanding, your words means a lot to us since it help´s to identify new opportunity areas so we can work on improving this matter so maybe you can give us a second chance in a near future. Kind regards.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We ordered pizzas, pastas and drinks. The food was good but over priced - like many restaurants in this area. The pasta was super rich and did not sit will with the person.

Dear Benzacki, thank you for writing this comment, your words mean a lot to us since it help´s to identify new opportunity areas, about our prices depends on the quality and locations, but worth the experience. Kind regards.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My husband and I came to Rolandi's in Playa Del Carmen while honeymooning, as we had it in Isla Mujeres last year. Again, it was TOP NOTCH! The lasagna is some of the best i've ever had (and i'm italian). The margaritas were fresh real lime and amazing! Would highly recommend, and will visit again when I go to mexico :)

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Good food and excellent service, ate here twice. Pizza very good. Pasta itself is good but one dish was drowned in sauce. Also cocktails are on the right side compared to other restaurants.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Wow loved this place! Best pasta ever! I had the Fettuccini Salsa Rolandi, I traded for angel hair pasta just my preference. It looked so good I dived in before I could get a picture of it and was not disappointed. Don't miss going here!