Stayed at the Royal Palms from March 29th - April 4th. Stayed in unit #10 - rooftop 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit. Excellent facility - with laundry, full kitchen, rooftop patio with view of the ocean, cold jacuzzi tub on patio to cool off and relax, only complaint would be water pressure and hot water - hit and miss with the showers. The 'pool' area wasn't really what I would have called it - very pretty but not for sunning as surrounded by palm trees and folliage - no place to lie out (but didn't really need it as we had plenty of sun on our deck)- but very nice to look at. Was the perfect location at 5th and Calle 26 - close to shops, restaurants and Mamita's beach was only a few small blocks away. Mega grocery store a short cab ride or a 20 minute walk away. Maid service was excellent as was the management - new management took over as of April 1st - Bric (service was top notch). No TV's in bedrooms just the livingroom. Overall a wonderful vacation with good friends - no major complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palms features our high-end, luxury collection of private homes for rent.The Royal Palms is a boutique collection of 10 private condo homes, each offering a vast and unique array of amenities and serviced by Playa del Carmen's leading vacation condo rental company, BRIC Vacation Rentals. The Royal Palms offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, available for weekly and daily rentals with the benefits of hotel like service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Palms Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Condominiums Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Palms Condominiums Riviera Maya, Mexico - Playa Del Carmen