“So good”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful garden atmosphere for our family with older teens and grandparents... also have eaten here as couples. Very well worth making reservations to make sure you can get in. All dishes Mediterranean in scope and very well prepared. We loved spanakopita and moussaka as well as the chicken and olives and ribs just to name a few!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,676)

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We booked an earlier seating on Christmas Eve - got the last table by the kitchen. Food was great and the menu had a good selection from various Mediterranean countries. I haven't had seen Pastillia on very many menus, so I was delighted to try it again. We particularly enjoyed the decaf coffee at the end of the meal. Nice and strong.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Be warned that the restaurant is cash only.

I had the slow cooked fish and it was wonderful. My wife had the chicken and it was even better! The sauces are what makes this place special. the ambiance is pleasant and the restaurant does not feel the need to have a noisy band to attract customers. During high season you will likely need reservations for dinner. Go here and be happy.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

2 beautiful people from Israel have been running this popular restaurant for 15 years. The food and presentation and ambience cause lineups at the door every night. Olivia's presence and hospitality may be part of it..the food..I had the best spanicopita I ever tasted..my husband loved his beef ..tomato sauce.dish..mint.lime drink very good. We enjoyed our visit..and will visit again.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at olivias did not have a reservation but they were great about finding us a table. Good service, food was delicious!