“One of the best vacation rentals we have ever had!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sarabrenn...
Houston, Texas
“One of the best vacation rentals we have ever had!”
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I can't say one bad thing about this vacation rental! Everything was absolutely wonderful! And we even spent most of our vacation in a downpour. But because Jay's place is so comfortable and accommodating, it made up for the lack of sun plenty. From the rooftop terrace with hammocks to the wonderful decor, great beds and linens and everything you would need in the kitchen, constant sound of the ocean, even some yoga mats if you need them. Most of all, Jay is the best resource of info I have ever had for a rental. He is readily available to help you at any point in your vacation from the time leading up to your trip and all during. He has a wonderful list of friends and restaurants. Isla Mujeres is a delightful, quaint little island that is so comfortable and very safe feeling. There is so much great food, friendly people, cute shops.....everything you would want in a vacation. My girlfriends and I are ready to make an annual trip of this and I can imagine how much better it will be with the sun.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Jay's helpfulness
Liked least: weather
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
BC, Canada

Reviewed 26 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Rooms Location
Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
ID
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing