“Excellent Variety of Seafood and Entre Meals”
Review of Satay Restaurant

Satay Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 258 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The perfectly conceived restaurant, located inside the hotel Specialties: Thai & Oriental cuisine Open for dinner (reservation required) Hours: From 6pm to 10.00 pm
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Delicious food and great service. They make it a 5 star experience as best they could and they servers are very attentive. Food is worth it!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

There was a gentleman outside water plants when we requested a reservation...he said they are already booked for the evening but if we would give him our room number he would certainly give us a call if A cancellation came up.

As we were getting ready to go out for dinner else where (??) the phone rang .. we were in !!! The had a cancellation and could we be ready in 10 minutes... perfect.

Rangoon's were delivered to our table...we both ordered different soups I believe mine had something with ginger and my daughter always gets miso soup. We also ordered a California roll. And for some reason I can't remember the dishes name that I ordered :( and daughter had a steak dish..which she loved.

We didn't stay for dessert which I wish we would've ..ended up going down the street and getting something from one of the street vendor… But reading reviews I wished we would've stayed.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here and had the tuna sashimi and honey chicken both were great! And we shared a variety of sushi plates to share for dinner all were great! Would definitely recommend and would eat there again!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We ate here because we stayed at Privilege Aluxes and this was one of the few restaurant choices at the hotel.

The only positive here, it was the only restaurant at the hotel where they actually gave us water and refilled it without having to ask three times.

We ordered some Nigiri and a roll as an appetizer. The tuna and salmon was blah, semi warm, and not very tasty.

Shame on me for ordering the Crispy Fish Curry entree at a place I was already unsure of. The yellow curry sauce was ok. The fish in this dish was so "fishy" I had to push it aside and did not finish my meal. No one asked if the food was Ok or what was wrong. It was obvious I had left almost the entire meal on my plate.

Would absolutely not come back here for anything.

If you want sushi, hit Asia Caribe in the downtown area of Isla Mujeres. The fish there was fresh and tasty. The service was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Great Atmosphere, friendly staff, fantastic Seafood, (perhaps a little heavy on the cream cheese on a few dishes, but its a minor gripe). The space is part of the lovely Privilege Aluxes hotel (and if you're really smart, you'll book your room there-trust me!)

Love this place...