Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Plaza Almendros(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$57
  • Pool
Chac Chi Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$62
  • Pool
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$224
US$166
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kinich(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$118
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$95
Priceline
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
US$778
US$455
Hotels.com
All reviewsmini suitemain buildingnachosnice poolpublic beachbudget hotelpoolside barthird floorfloor roomrestaurants and shopsgolf cartbeach chairsromyislamaidcancunhidalgo
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Very much a place that reflects the Isla mentality. Good value, island time, clean rooms, and a convenient location make the Posada a viable option for a variety of vacations. Isla mujeres is a small p[lace, and location close to the action isn't critical, but Posada makes it an easy walk to just about anything central.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Albert A
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I went to have breakfast at the restaurant the view is amazing, the food is good but the service is the worse I had in isla mujeres, we had to wait 15 minutes to order then when the food arrived I call the waiter twice to get some salsa for my omelette and he never came to the table, after we were done we ask for the check twice and the waiter didn't bring it, so I santa up and went to the cashier and ask for the check and the girl told me I should wait for the waiter, so I went back to my table and then the waiter came talking at me that i ask for the check twice I shouldn't go to the cash, instead of apologizing for taking so long for everything, what kind of service is that, so I talk to the cashier about it and she didn't seem to care at all

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We stayed here for one night in a standard room when we first arrived to Isla Mujeres. We arrived in the evening and waiting 10 minutes in the lobby before someone showed up to the front desk to check us in. The rooms and hotel are plain but it is comfortable enough for a quick stay. We would not want to spend a week here. You definitely pay for the great location and not for ammenities. Bathroom was connected openly to the bedroom and the plumbing was smelly and made the whole room smell like the toilet at times.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, very clean, OK bed, cash deposits required for everything, VERY Unfriendly management, no frills. Nice pool, very Unfriendly staff at restaurant. Very noisy in the morning (kids, birds, cleaning crew...)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I first stayed at the Posada del Mar about 15 years ago, finding it a delightful budget hotel with a great location. The location is still good but the place has really run down. My room was dingy and poorly maintained (and quite small), the grounds were littered with cigarette butts, the Internet (lobby only) was on and off, and the desk staff was indifferent. Probably the biggest change was in the restaurant. Horrible, horrible service and very poor breakfasts. Although I got the package with breakfast included, we wound up going out after the first couple mornings. Wish I could recommend since I have great memories from earlier visits, but I would stay away. I noticed despite it being high season, many rooms were vacant.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family