“Amazing”
Review of Dulzura Argenta

Dulzura Argenta
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Isla Mujeres
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Scrumptious food with elegantly personal service I really enjoyed the visit and look forward to returning very soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

My husband and I are on our honeymoon and were in search for a nice coffee shop/ cafe. Luckily Dulura Argenta is close to our hotel and provides a picturesque setting overlooking the street below. With great music and a welcoming atmosphere, were heading back soon for more goodies!!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This upstairs panaderia has an indoor seating area and rooftop patio! It's quaint and you can sense the sweetness in the spirit of Maria, one of the owners.

My husband and I struggled to find good local places to eat on Isla. We love sweets and Dulzura Argenta was just what we were looking for in a desert shop.

We came into the bakery wanting a snack and Maria fed us some yummy empanadas, but we were super curious about the deserts! We had alfajores the first go round and went back a couple days later for cheesecake (Baileys) and double chocolate cake! Maria was so so sweet just like her alfajores and very helpful. She just moved to Isla and is killing it with her baked goods. We'll forever remember Dulzura Argenta!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We were so happy to find this place,as I was having a chocolate craving. I had a slice of chocolate cake and my boyfriend had flan. Both were truly delicious! Went back several times to this culinary delightful spot and it was a highlight of our holiday.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We kept returning here for our evening dessert over and over because everything was amazing. Cupcakes are particularly tasty. So was the flan, the pie, the tiramisu. And the young couple who run Dulzara are exceptionally nice. Make sure you drop by. It's up one flight of stairs on Juarez near the intersection of Abasolo. Look for the wall sign or the sandwich board on the sidewalk. You can also catch them at the Thursday artisan market.

1  Thank gordonthepoet