“Super Italian and Pizza for when you need a break from all the Mexican food”
Review of Rolandi's Pizzeria

Rolandi's Pizzeria
Ranked #64 of 256 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in Isla. It’s in the middle of it all on Hidalgo. They puff of bread is to die for. Amazing salads, pasta and pizza. Save room for dessert.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We were on Hidalgo street looking for a place to have dinner. We found a gem!
The food was great, good wine selection. Service was excellant. The manager kept stopping by to check on us as well. We felt welcomed. Price was not budget but comfortable, and simular to home. But well worth it.
We will definately visit again.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We had the parsley shrimp which was very over priced for what it was. The meal was tasty but very basic and the portion was small. Our waiter wasn’t friendly and the most he spoke to us was at the end of the night when he had a go at us for not leaving a big enough tip! Left with a very bad impression of this place.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I know what your thinking. Good Italian food in Mexico. I thought the exact same thing as my best friends mom spoiled with with homemade Italian. I’m talking the real stuff so thinking I could find here made me laugh.

The person I was with was tired of Mexican so in we went. Wow was it good. I had the lasagna and it was fantastic. The homemade bread was so unique and tasty.

Yep we went back again but to the one at the hotel. I feel the food was even better there but it could be the ocean view. Either way I’ll be back!

1  Thank DAC
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the patio seating with fans and watching the people walk Hidalgo. Service was great and the vodka shrimp pasta was delicious. Great place to relax, have a glass of wine, and enjoy some good food. I found the prices to be very affordable and they take credit cards. Will go back next trip.

1  Thank Kristin D