All reviews ocean view coffee and juice huge bed hotel is located clean hotel no elevator ferry dock san miguel taco dive boat all inclusives fish cruise island ships shutters aqua
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My first time in Cozumel and I must say pleasantly pleased. The hotel is nice and modest. Check in was fast and I was surprised with an upgrade from the lovely lady to an ocean view. There is a pool, two to be exact, a restaurant downstairs and plenty of shops all around.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2018

The room over looking the ocean was beautiful. Lots of room, a simple breakfast in the morning. But the staff has been lovely. I ended up getting the skin bends doing scuba and landed in the hospital on the day I was to check out. A friend came over and explained the situation to the hotel. They held my room with all my belongings safely and I was able to take care of the bill on my release with no pressure at all. The staff has been caring and generous. I could not recommend them highly enough. Thank you Vista Del Mar :D

Room tip: Beach rooms all the way!!!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

i have my own apartment now in COZUMEL because i stay there 4-5 months at a time my apartment is just as good as this hotel and i stay there for a month for what i pay in the hotel for 2 days which is 135$ per month.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We were very comfortable here. The room was very clean, and the staff were friendly. The rooftop pool (to which there is NO ELEVATOR, my friends) is kind of small, but private, and if you don't want to get fried, there's a shady area somewhere around it all day long. A calm oasis in the middle of all the action, and the restaurant (and some of the rooms) have amazing views.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We had a one night stay here while on holiday in Cancun. I would say the hotel is in need of an upgrade but I really couldn't find fault with it and the staff were lovely. The view from our room was beautiful and the huge bed was extremely comfortable. We arrived before check-in and the hotel were happy to keep our case so we could go out and explore. Same at check-out, we were heading to the beach for the day and getting a later ferry and they were happy to look after out case for us. Would stay here again.

Room tip: Definitely book a room with a sea view
Date of stay: May 2018