“BOB RITAS ARE THE BEST !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

BOB's Cozumel
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: BOBs Cozumel is your American Pub in a foreign destination. Founded on the principal of giving American tourists a safe and secure location offering American cuisine & the best of Tex-Mex options while you explore the world.Well known for one of the best burgers EVER, the BOBs Burger is made of ground rib-eye and served with our seasoned fries. Many hamburger connoisseurs have voiced their opinion and if I say so myself, it's an amazing experience. Kitchen is open 10:AM - 10:PM Tuesday - Saturday & Noon to 5PM on Sunday!Check us out on facebook/BobsCozumel
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BOB RITAS ARE THE BEST !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Tobin and Ken are great hosts,they make you feel like family. The ground rib-eye hamburger was juicy and very flavorful. Don't forget to try best margaritas in town for sure. We will definitely visit again on our next trip to Cozumel. This is a hidden gem that should not be ignored.

• Visited February 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“great time!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Went to celebrate my dive certification at Bob's with my dive master and some new friends. She introduced us to Tobin and Ken the owners of Bob's. A little restaurant/bar in Cozumel just up the street from the ferry. It is a quaint place that has beer and fun drinks on the menu. I am a very picky eater and have dietary issues. Tobin assured me I should have no problem with the food. I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries and it was very good and no problems. The atmosphere of the bar was amazing. The guys have a great sense of humour and the service was excellent. The bathrooms were clean.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Regina, Canada
“Great familiar food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Cute little place with friendly staff and great food. Loved the atmosphere and was a great place to sit and relax for a moment. The ice tea is made from real tea which was a refreshing change... Make sure to Bob size it!

Visited January 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Like visiting family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

Bob's is like sitting in your neighbor's back yard - Ken and Tobin enjoy socializing with the clients and make you feel right at home.

• Visited March 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Cleanest bathrooms in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

No really they are. But more importantly its a fun place to hang out drink cold beer, and people watch. The host Ken and Tobin are very friendly very helpful, and treat you like you are their long lost friends. My wife and I travel to Cozumel 3-4 times a year and we stop in 2-3 times a trip just to visit and eat. They have very good food and excellent service and the burgers are divine, take my advice and all others and overlook the one bad review and give BOB's a visit you will not be let down. The pb&j without crust isn't bad itself so says my wife. Looking to be back next montjh.