My husband and I just returned from 10 wonderful days at Cozumel Palace in Mexico.
Cannot say enough about the graciousness of the entire staff at this resort. They greet everyone with a smile every day and have a genuine desire to make your trip as wonderful as possible. They get a 10 + in this area especially Fili and Julieta in the morning :)
This resort is one of the smaller resorts we have stayed at, so if you are looking for something large with multiple restaurants and an assortment of pools this may not be for you. We loved the coziness of it and the fact that you could snorkel right in front of the property. All rooms overlook the ocean.We had no trouble finding a spot pool side. Staff come around frequently to make sure you have all you need. They do a great job of utilizing every inch of the property which is spotless. Food was great -no complaints at all. Really enjoyed the Italian restaurant and romantic lobster dinner was great.
One of the great perks of our trip was the $2,000 resort credits. While we knew we would receive these when we booked we did not believe they would be easy to cash in or of that much value. We were pleasantly surprised! We were able to redeem them for two (each) 50 minute massages at the spa (wonderful), swam with the dolphins,upgraded our room to concierge level, had two delicious lobster/steak dinners, spent a day at Chankanaab Park and still had enough credits left over to get photos of our trip as well. Great value!
If you are looking for long walks on the beach this resort is not the right one for you. However we did spend a day at the Palace in Playa del Carmen (beautiful)- just a short 35 ferry ride away. (I would advise to skip the presentation where they push you to purchase a time share - this turned into 2 1/2 hours). The beach here is beautiful though and we had a nice lunch before returning to Cozumel. We also spent a day at Chankanaab Park which had a lovely beach so we did get our beach 'fix'.
All in all a lovely stay. Would definately recommend it and will return one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort